Marko Pjaca (9 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
This guy is incredibly gifted; he's supremely talented. Let's just hope the injury hasn't impacted his game. :xfinger:
We have other players that are starting to get more playing time that fit the similar description because maybe,just maybe this team needs players with said attributes.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
With so many players injured against Napoli maybe it would be a good idea call him up to have some options in the bench... what do you guys think?
Maybe he will be called up, surely won't play though. Bernardeschi and Cuadrado returned to training with the team plus Higuain is doing everything to be available. So we'll have a heavy bench for Napoli. If we see the expected 3-4-3 then we'll have Berna, Cuadrado, Higuain, Bentancur + 2 of Marchisio/Khedira/Matuidi.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Marko was fit for 26 games in 2016/17 even accounting for injures, but he only started in 4 games. We had makeshift wingers like Cuadrado and Mandzukic playing every week, and we looked lethargic and predictable going forward, but Allegri still didn't give him a chance.

He should have got a lot more games last season.

Now we bought Costa and Berna, he's going to get even less minutes than before. In other words, basically nothing. :frown:

I suppose we can loan him out for 6 months to another Serie A team in the second half of the season. Then again, his speed and dribbling ability could come in useful when we need a supersub in an important match.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He will have it tough if mandz continue wasting time on the wing.

Costa and pjaca should share spoils on that wing. Not mandzukic. Mandz should share spoils with higuain.

I wish pjaca gets playing time this season. Its criminal we are no using him and bernardeschi. Simply criminal.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
How is he doing Primavera?

I hope he will come back as soon as in January for for first team.
Saw Ibra already played for Man U after get ACL injury in end of April, Emerson Palmieri also already on the bench for Roma after ACL Injury.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)