Marko Pjaca (2 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Juventus duo make comebacks | Football Italia

Marko Pjaca was on target and Benedikt Howedes got a run-out in today’s friendly, as the Juventus pair get closer to their comebacks.

The Bianconeri earned a 6-0 victory over a local side this afternoon, with Douglas Costa’s brace, plus goals from Pjaca, Claudio Marchisio, Rodrigo Bentancur and Daniele Rugani.

Croatia international winger Pjaca has been out of action since rupturing his anterior cruciate ligament in March, but is practically ready for a comeback.

Howedes arrived in Turin over the summer, but still hasn’t been able to make his debut in a Juventus jersey due to a couple of thigh issues.

Both players could well take part in this weekend's Serie A match with Benevento.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017

Eastern European Ronaldo :tuttosport:

I still have high hopes for him. He has such an ease with the ball at his feet, he showed glimpses of that in his first season. He just had no end product apart from that one goal against Porto.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
It's November. If he can get in shape and prove his match fitness by mid January, it'd be criminal not to include him on the CL list ahead of duds like The Accidental Footballer and The Moroccan Malaise.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
It's November. If he can get in shape and prove his match fitness by mid January, it'd be criminal not to include him on the CL list ahead of duds like The Accidental Footballer and The Moroccan Malaise.
they're not his competition, Mandžukič, Berna, Costa, Cuads and Dybala are his competition. unless he gets is shape, proves his match fitness and suddenly transforms into a CM/CB.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
they're not his competition, Mandžukič, Berna, Costa, Cuads and Dybala are his competition. unless he gets is shape, proves his match fitness and suddenly transforms into a CM/CB.
We'll need more attacking players in the latter stages of the CL. Any player who can potentially be omitted is his competition. I'd sacrifice the likes of The Accidental Footballer and The Moroccan Malaise to make space for him.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
We'll need more attacking players in the latter stages of the CL. Any player who can potentially be omitted is his competition. I'd sacrifice the likes of The Accidental Footballer and The Moroccan Malaise to make space for him.
I disagree. We need serious backups for every position. If Max figures out a 3 man midfield is the way to go, Sturaro is one of 2 subs for 3 positions while Pjaca is a deep reserve. If Barzagli is injured and Chiellini gets a suspension, who will you play at CB, Rugani - Matuidi? Stu and Ben might not be Juve starting quality, but both should be on CL list, the only possible chopping I see is between Assamoah/Howedes/MDS.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I disagree. We need serious backups for every position. If Max figures out a 3 man midfield is the way to go, Sturaro is one of 2 subs for 3 positions while Pjaca is a deep reserve. If Barzagli is injured and Chiellini gets a suspension, who will you play at CB, Rugani - Matuidi? Stu and Ben might not be Juve starting quality, but both should be on CL list, the only possible chopping I see is between Assamoah/Howedes/MDS.
You said serious backups? The Accidental Footballer is a joke, not a serious backup. As for The Moroccan Malaise he is a curse upon our club, a terminally injured curse. Both of them suck and should be removed. We have a B-list with some Primavera players. If it really gets ugly, we can call up a couple of young guns, instead of wasting 2 CL spots on the aforementioned duds.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
You said serious backups? The Accidental Footballer is a joke, not a serious backup. As for The Moroccan Malaise he is a curse upon our club, a terminally injured curse. Both of them suck and should be removed. We have a B-list with some Primavera players. If it really gets ugly, we can call up a couple of young guns, instead of wasting 2 CL spots on the aforementioned duds.
Its quite amusing how there are so much people banging to Paulo for every little shit and ask for guys like Stu, Asa, MDS to be in our squad and can't take the true about others players like Pipa... Some people is just low-average to say it nicely and love mediocrity

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)