Marko Pjaca (6 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Which is bizzare because Cuadrado has shown plenty of fighter mentality, and Allegri has criticized Pjaca for not working hard enough.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Which is bizzare because Cuadrado has shown plenty of fighter mentality, and Allegri has criticized Pjaca for not working hard enough.
It was a example, besides where is the fighter mentality Cuadrado has shown these months when it mattered most, funny it happend every since he got benched for Dani Alves in the Monaco away game, since then his little pussy has been hurting

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He has been in poor form, who says it has anything to do with work ethic mentality, he gives his all most games, it just not been good enough. I'm not defending that, but contest the complete hyperbole about Pjaca beeing better when he has shown less as a player and in hard fought attitude.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
He has been in poor form, who says it has anything to do with work ethic mentality, he gives his all most games, it just not been good enough. I'm not defending that, but contest the complete hyperbole about Pjaca beeing better when he has shown less as a player and in hard fought attitude.
Do you think we should have started Alves+Cuadrado ?

Aug 2, 2005
Where did you see the failure of the second half ? Sorry if you allready shared but i have limited time online recently.
except for playing time.. @juventus4life posted a very good point in the match thread.

we had 2 weeks, had Allegri saw the players out of stamina, and did not have fresh legs, he could have gave them a week of rest instead of playing them at Bologna, playing time was not a reason.

real started to play with high tempo and pressure and we stood, had it been longer 5 mins till that deflection, Allegri would have changed Barza and Pjanic (injury) for Cuad and Marchi. our player stuck to the plan, Real had no big chance in the 15 min before their goal.

anyway, they were more prepared in all aspects.

I always did not like Allegri's approach of late subs.

part of the plan introducing Barza was to have Cuad's fresh legs in Second half, when? around 70'? was he really planning to keep absorbing the pressure till 70?

fuck it.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
except for playing time.. @juventus4life posted a very good point in the match thread.

we had 2 weeks, had Allegri saw the players out of stamina, and did not have fresh legs, he could have gave them a week of rest instead of playing them at Bologna, playing time was not a reason.

real started to play with high tempo and pressure and we stood, had it been longer 5 mins till that deflection, Allegri would have changed Barza and Pjanic (injury) for Cuad and Marchi. our player stuck to the plan, Real had no big chance in the 15 min before their goal.

anyway, they were more prepared in all aspects.

I always did not like Allegri's approach of late subs.

part of the plan introducing Barza was to have Cuad's fresh legs in Second half, when? around 70'? was he really planning to keep absorbing the pressure till 70?

fuck it.
agreed, we conceded at the worst time possible, and it was 2 goals in a short timespan too. fucking Khedira running out of luck when it mattered the most on that deflected goal

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)