Marko Pjaca (4 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Del Piero, Baggio and Owen all lost a step due to the tear and became less dynamic attackers due to it. First two technical and creative geniuses to adapt while last one became a simple poacher compared to game changing speedy penetration striker. All 3 were more dangerous with the extra step in their Arsenal.

Mentally they bounced back alright (tho Owen nonstop injuries poor guy) but can't have back that dynamic element. It makes, sense likes of Ruud and Shearer were fairly uneffected tho, never relied on speed as box strikers.

Hopefully not only operation but training better now, and being 21 means quicker recovery, but Pjaca type to rely heavily on physique so not too optimistic.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
This guy needs to hope that we retain the 4-2-3-1 for next season, because if we sign a high quality wide forward player he's going to have a tough job trying to break into the team off the back of an injury like this.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Twist and turns with footballers almost always tend to be ACL (anterior cruciate) injuries, the motion dictates that because it's the front of the knee and IIRC it doesn't stretch as well as other ligaments. I can't think of a footballer who had a serious knee injury which wasn't that ligament. Must be some.

Impact injuries forcing the front of the knee backwards can happen and they largely affect the PCL (posterior cruciate). Pretty rare in footballers, would require a high challenge with the foot planted. More likely to happen in a car crash or higher impact sports like American football.

MCL (medial collateral) and LCL (lateral collateral) tend to be caused by blows to either side of the knee. Could happen but far less likely.

I think with high impact injuries you're likely to damage more than one ligament at a time.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Plus Pjaca was always a much smaller talent than those guys, had him at 50/50 to really succeed before the injury even
Yeah that's the important part, doubt he would be much of anything healthy anyways. I worried for him on the account we would sign wingers next season, better then him for sure.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
huh? based on what?
Getting used to tactics in Italy, the workload physically is harder and you could see him getting frustrated with himself at times. Still a kid and learning. Remember even Nedved said himself when he came to Lazio it took him time to adjust

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Twist and turns with footballers almost always tend to be ACL (anterior cruciate) injuries, the motion dictates that because it's the front of the knee and IIRC it doesn't stretch as well as other ligaments. I can't think of a footballer who had a serious knee injury which wasn't that ligament. Must be some.

Impact injuries forcing the front of the knee backwards can happen and they largely affect the PCL (posterior cruciate). Pretty rare in footballers, would require a high challenge with the foot planted. More likely to happen in a car crash or higher impact sports like American football.

MCL (medial collateral) and LCL (lateral collateral) tend to be caused by blows to either side of the knee. Could happen but far less likely.

I think with high impact injuries you're likely to damage more than one ligament at a time.
so knowledgeable
so smart
so handsome

wow

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I guess it's a psychological thing. It's not like ACL will take away your speed and skills but the pain suffered will be in your head everytime you try to reach a ball or make a turn. It needs 6 months physically, but much more time mentally.
He will be fine, this isnt 1980 anymore. It will take time but he will be fine.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Yeah that's the important part, doubt he would be much of anything healthy anyways. I worried for him on the account we would sign wingers next season, better then him for sure.

I think this as well. We'll now sign an extra player who will likely be more ready (and better) and I think Pjaca will get buried in the bench (unless we get hit by other major injuries again).

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Signing more wingers could be good for him in that he can take his time with his return and regain match sharpness more gradually because the team isn't waiting on him
Its a necessity if we want to continue with wing based formation
Cuz I'm kinda drunk that's why
You've been drunk for the three days this exchange has gone on?
i really hope u miss game lol
Hope moose drunk off of fermented berries knocks out his cable lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)