Marko Pjaca (7 Viewers)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Jesus 6-8 months, this could really hamper his development and now we have only Kean as an attacking sub. What luck. I really feel for the guy

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Well. He's got a colossal potential to become a very big player for us and this is obviously not good for his development. Some players struggling really bad to get into shape they had before and in this case Pjaca seemed under a lot of pressure even when not injured. He got it off his shoulders lately but now this happens. Sucks. Will be tough mentally. .

Forza Marko!
Obviously it's a serious issue but he's very young and with today's medicine he can recover completely. Hopefully it will help him to grow mentally.

- - - Updated - - -

He was very important and a key role player coming from the bench.
Bar the Porto away game he hardly made any impact when introduced on the pitch.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,710
    twisted his ankle at the viareggio. Probably not serious but I don't think he'll be available next week. :boh:

Clemenza time? :shifty:

- - - Updated - - -

still, it was our most important game so far and he was decisive in it
    i was thinking he'd be more useful in Europe and could be a secret weapon for the CL but that went down the drain now. :cry:

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    twisted his ankle at the viareggio. Probably not serious but I don't think he'll be available next week. :boh:

- - - Updated - - -

i was thinking he'd be more useful in Europe and could be a secret weapon for the CL but that went down the drain now. :cry:
    Is Kean in the squad for the CL?

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007

- - - Updated - - -

RIP

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)