Marko Pjaca (13 Viewers)

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
pls, 4231 would never work without defensive work from the LW that's why Mandžukič is so amazing, he creates chances and owns the whole flank. if Pjaca (or Cassano :D) doesn't put in the defensive work, our midfield duo of Pjanič-Khedira is $#@!ed
There is a lot of other ways to create balance. You could instruct the LB to sit back, or the right wing to have more defensive duties. We are playing Palermo at home. I am sure if Allegri tells Pjaca to work his ass of if he ever wants to be in the starting lineup again, he will do the required defensive work.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
he looks really disinterested in the second half

he really annoys me in defense, dunno if its because of Allegri words but he really seems to not be giving 100 % in defense.
For the corner after they scored the goal, before it was given he had a chance to win the ball and he does nothing.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Had a mixed game, it seems like he does well when he doesn't need to think but makes bad choices when he has time.

He reminds me of Morata a lot in that way. Especially when he had a couple of runs on the break when he held the ball too long instead of passing or shooting.

Just needs more games.

He completely disappeared the second half.
Probably tired considering he has barely played this season

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)