Marko Pjaca (51 Viewers)

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
He has been quite disappointing it has to be said. The 2 games where he has started have not been good. In this match the biggest issue has been his first touch which has always been way too heavy. Also from his body language - he seems unsettled and out of place. We spent over 20m on this guy. Selling him just after 1 year may seem premature but I have serious doubts whether this guy can live up to his potential even though it is still early days.

Buy on AliExpress.com

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Had a mixed game, it seems like he does well when he doesn't need to think but makes bad choices when he has time.

He reminds me of Morata a lot in that way. Especially when he had a couple of runs on the break when he held the ball too long instead of passing or shooting.

Just needs more games.

Probably tired considering he has barely played this season
:agree:
It seems his confidence is a bit shot.

Like the rest of the team there was to many misplaced passes and bad decisions.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
He has been quite disappointing it has to be said. The 2 games where he has started have not been good. In this match the biggest issue has been his first touch which has always been way too heavy. Also from his body language - he seems unsettled and out of place. We spent over 20m on this guy. Selling him just after 1 year may seem premature but I have serious doubts whether this guy can live up to his potential even though it is still early days.
You're being a paradigm of patience.

This is an investment. The potiential is there and it's been what, his second full game of the season

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
he needs more time, everyone here knows he has potential.
Yes

Had a mixed game, it seems like he does well when he doesn't need to think but makes bad choices when he has time.

He reminds me of Morata a lot in that way. Especially when he had a couple of runs on the break when he held the ball too long instead of passing or shooting.

Just needs more time
Yes

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
He's not fit enough. Was either too tired to track back or too tired on the ball. He made heavy touches and misplaced passes more and more as the game went on.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Often takes ages for new players to get used to the league and especially us with our more regimented style than other teams. I always expected flashes this year and then hopefully a stronger second season.

I still expect him to score against Porto, though.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Is it me or anyone else notice that when he is playing the team tends to attack more often than not from the side he ISN'T playing on? It almost seems like they are trying to avoid attacking down the flank he is on. :D

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Often takes ages for new players to get used to the league and especially us with our more regimented style than other teams. I always expected flashes this year and then hopefully a stronger second season.

I still expect him to score against Porto, though.
Really? I would be shocked if he even played against Porto

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Is it me or anyone else notice that when he is playing the team tends to attack more often than not from the side he ISN'T playing on? It almost seems like they are trying to avoid attacking down the flank he is on. :D
I think we are trying to set him up a goal, so when the ball is on the other side he has a chance to go more central and enter the box at times

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)