Marko Pjaca (34 Viewers)

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
What is disappointing- not to mention worrying - is that Max states that playing time tomorrow night is likely to be a choice between Pjaca and er.................... Sturaro !!!!

Whatever, I just hope that we start with a very strong starting XI against Palermo tomorrow night.

3 points are vital.
I think even with Sturaro we'll have enough quality to win against Palermo if all goes well. Porto is vital, Palermo is important.

Can't wait for Pjaca transfer links in papers

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Imagien being benched by Sturaro the LW. I dont care if he sits around playing with his dick, while the other players train their ass of. Sturaro should not play for Juve at all, and least of all as a LW.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Imagien being benched by Sturaro the LW. I dont care if he sits around playing with his dick, while the other players train their ass of. Sturaro should not play for Juve at all, and least of all as a LW.
Its quite obvious that Allegri means sturaro -> 3 man midfield -> its a 3-5-2

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Nah, no need to risk two of our big guns before, arguably, our most important game of the season. Start Sturaro if we must. Who knows? He might even get injured, so we don't have to use him again :baus: :ratcafe:

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
this is how I imagine Cassano in training. :D hopefully Pjaca gets his shit together

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
this is how I imagine Cassano in training. :D hopefully Pjaca gets his $#@! together
I would buy Cassano, play him as a LW, after he, Lapo and Maradona snorted cocaine and gangbanged tranny hookers in the dressing room before the match, if that meant never seing Stu as a LW.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I would buy Cassano, play him as a LW, after he, Lapo and Maradona snorted cocaine and gangbanged tranny hookers in the dressing room before the match, if that meant never seing Stu as a LW.
pls, 4231 would never work without defensive work from the LW that's why Mandžukič is so amazing, he creates chances and owns the whole flank. if Pjaca (or Cassano :D) doesn't put in the defensive work, our midfield duo of Pjanič-Khedira is fucked

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Or 4312, like someone posted in the Palermo thread. But 352 would be better if we dont go 4231
Yeah, i'm mainly thinking about Cuadsbaby who doesnt fit a 4312 . So suggested a 352

But actually, why the fuck sturaro if you have pjanic, khedira and rincon fit ? 4312 is the only way. But max didnt mention benching Cuadsbaby

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Yeah, i'm mainly thinking about Cuadsbaby who doesnt fit a 4312 . So suggested a 352

But actually, why the fuck sturaro if you have pjanic, khedira and rincon fit ? 4312 is the only way. But max didnt mention benching Cuadsbaby
The problem with 352 is, Chiellini and Barzagli are both unavailable, so we would have to play all of our remaining CBs for it. And im not sure Max would do it tbh.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Rugani, Bonucci, Benatia is solid enough, it's possible they will be starters next season. Besides, we can always play a fullback as CB if we want to rest someone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)