Marko Pjaca (20 Viewers)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Love this guy's mentality, around 87Th minute he got fouled. It wasn't given, now he didn't run around the referee like most of our players but instead got on with it and just just after the ball till chielini pulls a foul.

This is a star in making. Skills frills all that shit I knew he had but calm and just interested in football I didn't know. Total respect and I for one seriously hope he starts the next game.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Looks good, no idea what position Allegri was asking him to play though. Wasn't helped by the fact him and A. Sandro were making runs into the same place. He needs to not be afraid to make a more central run.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Looks good, no idea what position Allegri was asking him to play though. Wasn't helped by the fact him and A. Sandro were making runs into the same place. He needs to not be afraid to make a more central run.
I'd like to see him in the trequartista role, the way he glided through the box on that one chance was magical.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Needs to protect the ball better. I would like to see him try to find spaces between the lines instead of standing on the sideline. Dont know what he was asked to do today but it was not working.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)