Marko Pjaca (17 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Agree. let them rest now than risk their future. two teams will be affected, the club and the national team.
roflmao fuck the national teams backwards and sideways

- - - Updated - - -

I will only be worried i it wasn't from a knock. If it wasn't then Damn boy drink your milk.
Fibula's break remarcably easy.

I'm supposed to have wide bones, and i broke my right fibula during rope pulling in 2005

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
None of this would have happened if $#@!in Lameina passed the goddamn ball.
I shall never forgive him for that! Bastard!

- - - Updated - - -

RAMI¹⁰;5400465 said:
:agree: 15-20 days according to the latest reports.
Damn....this isnt so bad man. When i read a broken fibula or tibia or whatever the fuck it was, i thought " there he goes for 6 months". 2-3 weeks aint bad

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
I shall never forgive him for that! Bastard!

- - - Updated - - -

Damn....this isnt so bad man. When i read a broken fibula or tibia or whatever the fuck it was, i thought " there he goes for 6 months". 2-3 weeks aint bad
Still speculation... He's due to tests today in Turin. Let'S hope it's nothing serious.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Croatia: ‘Pjaca injured at Juventus’
By Football Italia staff

Croatia’s team doctor claims Juventus winger Marko Pjaca was injured “10 days ago in the game against Dinamo Zagreb”.

It was announced yesterday that the Bianconeri man has a cracked fibula, and is expected to spend at least two weeks on the sidelines.

“Marko got a kick 10 days ago in the game against Dinamo Zagreb,” Sasa Jankovic explained, as reported by Gazzetta dello Sport.

“The pain was light, but it got worse after training.”

Pjaca is due in Turin for tests today which should confirm the severity of the injury, but it’s likely he has only a stress fracture, though that could still require six weeks out of action.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hm Even if it was light pain do you think Pjaca should have got it checked or did he think its normal to ignore?

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Hm Even if it was light pain do you think Pjaca should have got it checked or did he think its normal to ignore?
or maybe the medical staff should have known that a knock might cause a light crack and should have asked the player to visit j-medical for a checkup.

16 guests browsing the thread? is he off to a random pl club already?

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
or maybe the medical staff should have known that a knock might cause a light crack and should have asked the player to visit j-medical for a checkup.
See that's the problem with medical staff nowadays, theyre busy injecting dopamine up their asses that they don't have time for players! :sad:

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
No fracture or infraction.

"In data odierna Marko Pjaca è stato sottoposto a nuovi accertamenti strumentali (TC, RMN) presso il J|Medical, dai quali è emersa la presenza di immagini compatibili con postumi non stabilizzati di recente trauma contusivo alla porzione distale del perone sinistro. Sono escluse fratture o infrazioni ossee."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)