Marko Pjaca (5 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Nvm just read it

I once broke my fibule at karate camp in denmark. It was on some small island and i tought i was a strained muscle, so i tried to run on it for the next 8 days

Decided to go to the hospital once i got back cause the leg was going darkblue. Broken fibula, had to do surgery quickly cause of the internal bleeding. Still got a piece of metal inside my leg that was used to re-attach the bone

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
:disagree: Shame, so according to Football Italia he had a thigh injury before turning up for international duty.

Juventus winger Marko Pjaca has suffered a cracked fibula while on international duty with Croatia.

Having been sidelined with a calf injury in training, it was already clear that Pjaca wouldn’t be available to face Kosovo and Finland.

However, the Croatian federation has today announced that the injury is more serious than first thought.

“After attempting to train with his teammates on Monday, Pjaca felt a pain in his leg which existed even before the meet-up,” the HNS confirmed in a statement.

“Today’s review of the MRI at the Sv. Katarina hospital showed a fibular infraction, or cracked fibula which will rule him out for the Kosovo and Finland games.”

The injury is not as serious as a fully broken leg, but Pjaca is still expected to miss around six weeks of the season with a stress fracture.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)