Marko Pjaca (165 Viewers)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I think Pjaca could very well be reinvented in terms of role here at Juve. Imagine if Mandzukic and Higuain are both injured. I can see Pjaca as the 3rd choice center forward. He would be 2nd choice support striker for the moment.
his finishing doesn't seem very good

Mar 3, 2014
I don't even think Adu was good enough for the MLS. Teen prodigies are always a problem because often:

1) They are playing against boys. I would always be hesitant of picking up a guy who is physically menacing at 16 because if he is 5'11, he probably won't be at 22.
2) Are hyped up ridiculously, getting endorsements, which leads to poor work ethic. You can be the most talented player, but if your work ethic and head aren't right, you'll flop. See Taarabt, Balotelli, Bendtner, Macheda.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
All this thread is missing is zach's dacdical analysis based on the gif so he can tell us how he always rated him

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
:rofl: What a beast in Football Manager. :D

Whatever happened to that guy? He's still not 30 years old, is he? Was also a beast in Football Manager. :D @Bjerknes was a big fan of him.

- - - Updated - - -

Marco Piazza reminds me of Salvatore Foti.
I have no idea. Played against him in high school and he was pretty good as a rookie in the MLS. Pressure got to him probably.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 165)