Marko Pjaca (19 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
How about the cocksucking piece of fucking shit journalist (prob from GdS) asking if he will leave Juventus like the other foreign players? The agenda is obvious from these parasites isnt it.

Fuck the Italian press straight to hell. Bunch of bitter, Juve hating, disgusting assholes.

Anyway, can't wait to see this lad play and develop with us. Loving his attitute, seems very serious and driven. We might have another potential world class player on our hands.

(in b4 to sell to another team jokes)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Kid is ice cold! I think he will be the big surprise this year, once he gets going he will break into the first team and be seen as definite starter.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
thats not exactly how it works though. its Pjanic < Pogba and Matic > Hernanes actually, but if you improve in every other area i guess 1 downgrade isnt that bad. especially since Pogba was literally impossible to replace 1 for 1. Pjanic is as good a replacement as you could find though.

still a 10/10 mercato, 9.5/10 if we get someone like Witsel at CM
I understand that, I got it wrong with my rankings and it was unfair to rank two CMs over one, but overall my point was we have hardly weakened the squad. In actual fact, it's been significantly strengthened again for a second year in a row. I would like one more defensive/physical beast of a midfielder with decent passing ability to complete the market. That's why I was originally saying Pjanic/New DM (hopefully Matic) - would be greater than having Pogba on his own.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
The first question he was asked was in his press conference yesterday was 'do you see the Italian league as a holiday ?' :ratcafe:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I understand that, I got it wrong with my rankings and it was unfair to rank two CMs over one, but overall my point was we have hardly weakened the squad. In actual fact, it's been significantly strengthened again for a second year in a row. I would like one more defensive/physical beast of a midfielder with decent passing ability to complete the market. That's why I was originally saying Pjanic/New DM (hopefully Matic) - would be greater than having Pogba on his own.
i agree with that, the team as a whole improved again over last seasons, even though last seasons team was probably my favorite in years (that Pogba-AS-Cuadrado-Dybala-Morata frontline :sad:). not many teams can lose 6 starters in 2 years and still get a better team out of it. not many teams have Marotta as their SD though...

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
if you see the full clip, he was talking about how happy he was for winning the battle and thanking his mom or something...and the hot interviewer did that gesture out of nowhere.

Dont know who she is, saw the clip in 9gag long time ago.

InterMerda

Feb 9, 2016
Mane if I was a footballer, I'd sleep around like a lil hoe with all those hotties. I just wouldn't get married, ever..

Back on topic, I already love this guy, he's so serious and ice cold. He seems to be the kind of player that wouldn't choke under stressful circumstances. Buffon was like that when he was young, a very calm guy. He didn't even react when his coach at parma told him he would make his debut against Milan. Let's hope this kid reaches buffon levels and we're set for years to come.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Mane if I was a footballer, I'd sleep around like a lil hoe with all those hotties. I just wouldn't get married, ever..
Usain Bolt basically said he does this btw.

He's always looking too. A couple of days ago I saw him in a documentary and he had to run in Rome. Said that if he didn't get lucky in this city, something was very wrong.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)