JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Pjanic + new DM (hopefully Matic) >>> Pogba

Benatia >>> Caceres

Higuain >>>>>> Morata

Dani Alves >>>> Cuadrado

And Pjaca as a wildcard, who can play both on the wing or as a trequartista, who seems to have amazing speed, dribbling ability and an eye for goal.

Yeah weakened...:/
I agree on all except the first one because you are having two players for one.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I agree on all except the first one because you are having two players for one.
That is true. But would you agree that Pjanic is a very good midfielder, and probably better than Pogba in terms of offensive output? I think Paul is obviously better in terms of tackling, heading, and ball-winning abilities...

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
That is true. But would you agree that Pjanic is a very good midfielder, and probably better than Pogba in terms of offensive output? I think Paul is obviously better in terms of tackling, heading, and ball-winning abilities...
I agree that Pjanic is a great midfielder and can sometimes carry a team, I have seen him do that many times at Roma. He also has his moments where he disappears but that's fine, very few players are that consistent. I cannot compare Pjanic with Pogba, they play similar roles in the team but they are different in football capability.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I agree that Pjanic is a great midfielder and can sometimes carry a team, I have seen him do that many times at Roma. He also has his moments where he disappears but that's fine, very few players are that consistent. I cannot compare Pjanic with Pogba, they play similar roles in the team but they are different in football capability.
I just thank you for bringing him to us.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
If Pjaca makes it difficult for Allegri to bench him, it throws up some interesting tactical ramifications. Remember that Pjaca's preffered position is attacking left but he is good with both feet and has played behind the strikers before. As a trequartista he could still drift wide to the left on occasions. In such a system, the type of midfielders we have behind him are more industrious and less fancy (I am talking about Pogba here).

So something like this could work well (in Marchisio's absence)

Khedira----Pjanic-----Asamoah

--------------Pjaca---------------

-------Dybala-----Higuain-------

Pjanic either plays as a registra OR the above could revert to a sort of 4231 with Khedira or Lemina partnering Asamoah and have Pjanic playing in the middle of the 3 behind Higuain.

Indeed, it may be hard to see how Pjaca would fit if we continued to go with a back 3 unless we played a kind of 3412 with Pjaca behind the strikers. He would be needed to do a bit of defensive work in order to hold that position.

---

In the end, you play to your strengths. The reason we always played a back 3 was because of BBC and now having Alves means you would rather him have more of a free role on that right flank. However, if we are lacking quality in the CM area due to injuries or whatever, the idea of using a 4231 should not be ignored. Think Dybala-Pjanic-Pjaca behind Higuain.
:tuttosport: yess yesss gimme more AM Pjaca.

Our midfield will be complete when we recover marchisio and mandragora. Then we will be able to play with a lot of variatons:

Lemina/Ked-Cheese-Asamoah
---------Pjaca-------------

or

Lemina/Ked-pjanic-Asamoah
---------Pjaca-------------

or

Lemina/Ked-Cheese-Pjanic
---------Pjaca------------

or

Lemina/Ked-Cheese-Asamoah
---------Pjanic------------

Allegri will have to "essay and error" here to see the best mix up when we play 4312..but im pretty sure one of those combs will gel.

i dont know if anyone mentioned before, in west ham game the commentator mentioned that pjaca mother is a judo champion and his father is a wrestler!
its true.

You are welcome, that was probably the best thing I have done for the club. I am extremely pissed off though that not one from the management or the players said a word of thanks.
what i missed?.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
His English is fantastic.
oh shit. I can see it now

"Young Juve phenom preparing for move to England, has already mastered the language"

:stupid:

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #518
    If I was there I would of hit some of these journalists in the head with a chair. These fucking assholes.
    Basically asking him, you're just here on holiday like Pogba...:blah:

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
    Apr 19, 2003
    He seems to be very proffesional very focused.
    I'm sure he'll give it all.

Said he is LW naturally but played AM and other roles in attack as well,and ready to play whereve Allegri will ask him to.
    Common Marko show us what you got.

Forza Pjaca!!
    Forza Juve!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)