Marko Pjaca (34 Viewers)

Itay

Aug 10, 2009
I think that at least this year, in light of the poor selection of formidable midfielders, we should transition to a 4-2-3-1 formation.
Pjanic-Khedira/Marchisio, with a trident of Pjaca/Dybala/new RW behind Higuain. It sounds soft but Bayern uses it and they're a top team.

Next year we'll get the missing piece in midfield.

- - - Updated - - -

Just realized how weak we've become :/

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
I think that at least this year, in light of the poor selection of formidable midfielders, we should transition to a 4-2-3-1 formation.
Pjanic-Khedira/Marchisio, with a trident of Pjaca/Dybala/new RW behind Higuain. It sounds soft but Bayern uses it and they're a top team.

- - - Updated - - -

Are you serious?
We need a new CM to cover for our top 3, other than that we are all set. 2005-06 was the last time we had such a good squad.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
This kid has that winning vibe about him. He'll find a way into the lineup probably sooner than most think. No idea how though
:tuttosport:

If just he started yesterday instead of Pereyra..he would be an indisputed starter already :D

- - - Updated - - -

If anything we will become even better now that the ballhugger BallonDor wannabe is not here trying to dribble everyone.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

- - - Updated - - -

If by significantly upgrading our squad in almost every position means its been weakened, then sure, our team is so weak.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Pjanic + new DM (hopefully Matic) >>> Pogba

Benatia >>> Caceres

Higuain >>>>>> Morata

Dani Alves >>>> Cuadrado

And Pjaca as a wildcard, who can play both on the wing or as a trequartista, who seems to have amazing speed, dribbling ability and an eye for goal.

Yeah weakened...:/

enzo

May 14, 2012
Pjanic + new DM (hopefully Matic) >>> Pogba

Benatia >>> Caceres

Higuain >>>>>> Morata

Dani Alves >>>> Cuadrado

And Pjaca as a wildcard, who can play both on the wing or as a trequartista, who seems to have amazing speed, dribbling ability and an eye for goal.

Yeah weakened...:/
Don't forget Sandro. In my opinion he is a key player in the future Juventus. And if Pjaca does what I expect him to do, he will be too.

- - - Updated - - -

Not to mention Dybala with a year more experience. Sandro with a year more experience. Rugani with a year more experience. Lemina with a year more experience.
:tup:

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
If Pjaca makes it difficult for Allegri to bench him, it throws up some interesting tactical ramifications. Remember that Pjaca's preffered position is attacking left but he is good with both feet and has played behind the strikers before. As a trequartista he could still drift wide to the left on occasions. In such a system, the type of midfielders we have behind him are more industrious and less fancy (I am talking about Pogba here).

So something like this could work well (in Marchisio's absence)

Khedira----Pjanic-----Asamoah

--------------Pjaca---------------

-------Dybala-----Higuain-------

Pjanic either plays as a registra OR the above could revert to a sort of 4231 with Khedira or Lemina partnering Asamoah and have Pjanic playing in the middle of the 3 behind Higuain.

Indeed, it may be hard to see how Pjaca would fit if we continued to go with a back 3 unless we played a kind of 3412 with Pjaca behind the strikers. He would be needed to do a bit of defensive work in order to hold that position.

---

In the end, you play to your strengths. The reason we always played a back 3 was because of BBC and now having Alves means you would rather him have more of a free role on that right flank. However, if we are lacking quality in the CM area due to injuries or whatever, the idea of using a 4231 should not be ignored. Think Dybala-Pjanic-Pjaca behind Higuain.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Not to mention Dybala with a year more experience. Sandro with a year more experience. Rugani with a year more experience. Lemina with a year more experience.
Lemina had a stop start year, wouldn't consider him primed after the season he had last year PI. Rugani and Dybala, sure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)