Marko Pjaca (15 Viewers)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
What other players should we be looking at over there? :D
Ante Coric. This guys the real deal but yeah they are so blessed. It would be worth it if we can put in a first option on some of these guys.

Others i like the look of include Filip Benkovic and Adrian Semper

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Ante Coric. This guys the real deal but yeah they are so blessed. It would be worth it if we can put in a first option on some of these guys.
Cool name. :D

Since we got pjaca from there, I wonder if we got first dibs on that guy too?

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
The thing is - players of similar or even higher quality from Serbia would go for far less money. I'm 100% sure that Mamić would sell Živković for at least 25m.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
The thing is - players of similar or even higher quality from Serbia would go for far less money. I'm 100% sure that Mamić would sell Živković for at least 25m.
:agree:

You can say what you want about Mamic, but the guy knows how to sell. The Belgrade clubs are losing their talented kids for free too often

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
It's quite weird to see such a high fee being paid to a Croatian team. Usually teams from Balkan sell players for peanuts and most expensive players are like 6-11mln. Some were more expensive but I think even Modric went for less than 20mln.
21m actually

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Man.

I think in terms of untapped potential, Pjaca might be the most exciting transfer for us so far this summer.
Lets hope, bur lets remind Pjanic. The guy will be an assist machine and we will fap to death.

I am looking forward to all the :tuttosport: he will bring
yes yessss :tuttosport: :nico:

That "defending" though. He looks good.

He also looks good :heart:
lol yeah those defenders were very casual and friendly. He will have to man up because in italy the nasty tackles will fly.

but...

PAJACAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Im very excited for this signing.

Lets hope him and Pjanic will make me forget about Pogba.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I still don't know anything about this guy and we just signed him for 23m. :lol:
Tried to watch a video, wasn't that impressed. Maybe the video was shit.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
:agree:

You can say what you want about Mamic, but the guy knows how to sell. The Belgrade clubs are losing their talented kids for free too often
Absolutely true. Watched his interview on our national TV few years ago. The thing is - you have to say NO until you get what you want. And when he recieve something close to that, I bet he's trying to provoke a bidding war. He can be a criminal, asshole, whatever, but he knows how to sell players.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
So no one wants to answer my $#@!ing question? Was it so hard?
Definetly more of a winger and likes to cut inside. But because his versatile we could try him in other positions. I know zach aint gonna like this but I still believe this guy was bought to be Morata's replacement.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Definetly more of a winger and likes to cut inside. But because his versatile we could try him in other positions. I know zach aint gonna like this but I still believe this guy was bought to be Morata's replacement.
:tup:
We still need a forward though even if we don't sell The Octopus

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)