Marko Pjaca - Dinamo Zagreb - AM/SS/LW/RW (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Itay

Aug 10, 2009
Ok now you have me confused. I didn't know about the part if they make the group stages. Damn. I hope he still has the flu then.
It doesn't matter because there is still another qualifying round to play (even two if I'm not mistaken) ,and by then he will be a Juventus player.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
It doesn't matter because there is still another qualifying round to play (even two if I'm not mistaken) ,and by then he will be a Juventus player.
why not. he only plays at qualifiers for dinamo.
It still counts as having played in the competition so if Dynamo qualify for the group stages he cannot play for us in Europe this season read my previous post. Dynamo done well last year i would expect them to qualify again this year.

Im certain now that if he plays tonight and Dynamo go on to qualify he will not be able to play for us in the CL.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
It still counts as having played in the comoetition so if Dynamo qualify for the group stages he cannot play for us in Europe this season read my previous post. Dynamo done well last year i would expect them to qualify again this year.
yeah, i found your post in the meantime. :tup:

so we're getting a cup tied player, probably letting pogba go, and going into the cl without any pacy player like cuadrado and morata were? nice. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)