Marko Pjaca - Dinamo Zagreb - AM/SS/LW/RW (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
based on what?

as far as i'm aware, there's no reliable information besides the croatian president saying some words about napoli's offer for pjaca and rog. all other news are possibly pure speculation and cannot be trusted. i'm not even sure either milan or juve made any formal offer for the player.

that's so typical:

juve per la champions :tuttosport: with a left winger in place of khedira :rofl:
Wasnt Galiani spotted in Zagreb? Based on that if it's true. I don't think we have met with Dinamo yet

Carlos Primera

Il Vecchio Signore
Mar 29, 2009
I like what I saw of him in the euros. I Love having guys who attack opponents with speed and posses the ability to go past their man. It was awesome seeing Morata and Cuads on the break against Bayern. We would be totally bereft of the ability to play those lightning counters after losing both (Cuads could still possibly stay).

Jun 7, 2003
Who is the guy in your avatar is it a former character on game of thrones?
yes, "Kraznys mo Nakloz", best man:mark:

khaleesi the bitch, didnt hold her promise/contract. he will rise from the dead and get back what belongs to him and eventually become king. i kidnapped the daughters of the authors george martin and david benioff, they will write what i order them to write. and thats what will happen:marc:you guys are the first to hear the story. dont tell anybody :anon:

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
We better not lose him to freaking Milan, losing out on up and coming promising talents is starting to piss me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)