Marketing & Commerce (9 Viewers)

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Nedved: We can't beat Barca 3-0
Cherubini: Ronaldo said we can
Nedved: Only if he scores 6 goals

So cringe ffs, Paratici especially,
Yeah from the bits I've read there are some cringefest quotes

Paratici boasting about Ronaldo purchase like it was the best investment in the history of financial investments worldwide.

And few talking about Juventus' special mentality while this team has shit the bed constantly for at least the last 3 years. Embarrassing.

Hopefully the series good. Still looking forward to watch it of course

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Nedved: We can't beat Barca 3-0
Cherubini: Ronaldo said we can
Nedved: Only if he scores 6 goals

So cringe ffs, Paratici especially,

It was reaaaaaaally uncomfortable watching these tree drooling for Ronaldo

- - - Updated - - -

Didn't realise we were chatting about it here

2 episodes in

Chiellini is a great man and leader
Mckennie is exactly what you expect, the conversation that Chiello and Mckennie have over lunch is hilarious.
The best thing of the hole documentary :p

- - - Updated - - -

Chiesa talking and been loud in lunch...

Bonucci: "You dont have to talk in lunch you know?"

:lol:

Last edited:

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
How does Stremio work?

Btw, I changed my location to Italy through VPN but I still couldn't watch Champions league through Prime last Wednesday. Anybody knows if it's possible to fool Prime by a VPN?

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
How does Stremio work?

Btw, I changed my location to Italy through VPN but I still couldn't watch Champions league through Prime last Wednesday. Anybody knows if it's possible to fool Prime by a VPN?
It's basically a torrent streaming app/software. Download, quick registration, then install add-ons like Thepiratebay, yifi torrents, 1337, torrentio etc. and when you go to watch something all the addons you installed give you an option to watch from them with number of seeders, picture quality, language etc. Click play, it loads and you watch. It never downloads on the computer or phone directly, just streams and goes away.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)