Marketing & Commerce (19 Viewers)

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
https://hypebeast.com/2018/9/hello-velocity-brand-new-roman-corporate-logo-font

The Brand New Roman Font Serves as a Clever Statement on Consumerism

Utilizing the recognizable logos that surround us.

Looking to make a clever statement on the consumerism that surrounds us, digital studio Hello Velocity put together a typeface utilizing corporate company logos.
Brand New Roman font serves to bring what Hello Velocity is calling “thought-provoking internet experiences.” Installing the font as part of a Chrome or Firefox plugin, entire web pages are turned into functional commercials replacing text with a readable mashup of branding. Highlighting how ingrained companies are in our lives, the typeface is made up of 76 recognizable logos taken from household names like Amazon, Target, McDonald’s, Pepsi and more.
JJ :tuttosport:

Buy on AliExpress.com

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Oh, this stuff I'm guessing.

https://store.juventus.com/en/606/0/juventus-world-tribe

Truthfully, I've seen a lot worse. Fits with the whole vaporware aesthetic that's popular now.
Why are all the teenagers depressed?

And why are all the apparels ugly?

I hope whoever is responsible for this gets replaced too along with Aldo Mazzia.

You can tell a 70 yo Italian grandpa came up with this thinking this is what millennials would like.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Why are all the teenagers depressed?

And why are all the apparels ugly?

I hope whoever is responsible for this gets replaced too along with Aldo Mazzia.

You can tell a 70 yo Italian grandpa came up with this thinking this is what millennials would like.
Some of the shirts don't look bad... :shifty:

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
David Amoyal (GDM's English editor) interviewed Daniel Robertson, a Texas native who ran Juve's social media for a year last year. Great interview on how a club like Juve runs its social media and brand. Highly recommended.
Listen from 14:48

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)