Marketing & Commerce (30 Viewers)

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
There are several clothing brands in the world

How can you expect a clothing brand that has admittedly just entered into the market to compete with Adidas?

It's an experiment. We're just going by the assumption that :jj: would be largely restricted to a limited market of that average football fan. It takes years of groundwork and marketing to even get to a desired level.

Again, what has stopped CR7 from selling underwears ?
I don't understand exactly where you are headed. Is :jj: suppose to be a general sports brand that will sell to other customers than Juventus fans, yes or no?

- - - Updated - - -

absolutely disgusting progressive liberal metrosexual dickless cuck horseshit

Since its 2018 @Maddy that means it will sell by the billions
Mind not mentioning me in your stupid nonsense? I prefer to not read your idiotic entanglement of terms you clearly don't understand such a progressive, liberal and metrosexual. Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

What is it? How bad is it? I can't see Youtube videos at work.
America is such a free country :baus:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
But who is gonna buy it? That is pretty much my entire problem with this new strategy. Who is gonna wear clothes with Juventus on it, that isn't a Juventus fan?
Yeah, I agree with your point. And these would only be sold in Juventus stores and MAYBE large Adidas stores too I'm assuming. Not exactly reaching a wide, diverse audience.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I don't understand exactly where you are headed. Is :jj: suppose to be a general sports brand that will sell to other customers than Juventus fans, yes or no?

- - - Updated - - -

Mind not mentioning me in your stupid nonsense? I prefer to not read your idiotic entanglement of terms you clearly don't understand such a progressive, liberal and metrosexual. Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

America is such a free country :baus:
Hey asshole, stop beeing such an inflated necked cunt allright ?

not sure what rock you live under, but you are missing various points.

its 2018. branding out to the "lets get all genders, styles and whatever" into one vid is the big thing. See various other massive brands doing it. Originating out of progressive leftist america.
you perhaps ought to see the "dear white guy" vid by MTV to get the original thing.

Metrosexual sports fans, are ones this cathers most to. actual footie fans get shirts. but you need the wealthy spending section that will buy this stuff.
Look around. What was wearing "le coc sportiv" overpriced shit ? What is the kind that is hyping over pogba ?

The cuck thing, is cause i dislike the entire group.

Jul 20, 2012
Oh, this stuff I'm guessing.

https://store.juventus.com/en/606/0/juventus-world-tribe

Truthfully, I've seen a lot worse. Fits with the whole vaporware aesthetic that's popular now.
vaporwave is the shit mang, i thought the same thing when i saw certain shirts

- - - Updated - - -

But who is gonna buy it? That is pretty much my entire problem with this new strategy. Who is gonna wear clothes with Juventus on it, that isn't a Juventus fan?
Yea i get your point, and I thought that they would be pushing the J more instead of the whole name. Especially when some were claiming that they wanted to make the J universal and recognizable like for example t he NY Yankees logo.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
vaporwave is the shit mang, i thought the same thing when i saw certain shirts

- - - Updated - - -

Yea i get your point, and I thought that they would be pushing the J more instead of the whole name. Especially when some were claiming that they wanted to make the J universal and recognizable like for example t he NY Yankees logo.
The female Japanese tank looks nice :p

That's where I think we will fail monumentally. The Yankees cap works not because their logo is simplistic, but because it's New York City. What the hell is a J?

Jul 20, 2012
The female Japanese tank looks nice :p

That's where I think we will fail monumentally. The Yankees cap works not because their logo is simplistic, but because it's New York City. What the hell is a J?
but at the same time, the yanks work because of their success in baseball. They are huge, and everyone who isnt a yankee, loves to hate the yankees. Now with the signing of ronaldo we are growing even more, so if say ronaldo were to rock one, you bet your ass some of his fanboys would want one. The yankee hat is a piece of fashion, the article of clothing isnt exactly tied to the team per say anymore.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
The cuck thing, is cause i dislike the entire group.
We are aware that you are an intolerant and ignorant retard projecting your right wing Putin/Trump love narrative on irrelevant subjects. But that has little to do with the discussion; go to 4chan or reddit if you want soem sycophantic affirmation about the liberal snowflakes you hate.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, yes, yes. Thank you. Soemone who actual understands a bit about branding and the market.

but at the same time, the yanks work because of their success in baseball. They are huge, and everyone who isnt a yankee, loves to hate the yankees. Now with the signing of ronaldo we are growing even more, so if say ronaldo were to rock one, you bet your ass some of his fanboys would want one. The yankee hat is a piece of fashion, the article of clothing isnt exactly tied to the team per say anymore.
This key part here is Ronaldo not :jj: - every opportunity Ronaldo creates could have been created with the old logo while keeping our heritage, history, aura etc., sacred.

Real Madrid, Barcelona and Manchester United global appeal stems from results, hype, history, atmosphere, aura and great players. Not soem shallow rebranding. The Busby babes, theatre of dreams, Ronaldo, Beckham; now that's football club branding.

In many business rebranding is a sign of a crisis. What to do? We are gonna try to rebrand.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
In many business rebranding is a sign of a crisis. What to do? We are gonna try to rebrand.
It can be a sign of crisis, or it can take place when the strategy team behind a brand see it as a path to where they want to go. Im not claiming that I understand the specific market J is operating in (none of us should claim that), but its clearly a move towards new markets and not a sign of crisis.

I do work with branding and content in an all together different industry and what J is doing with this rebranding and branching might be more about having a temporary base from which you can market the club. IE, the clothes might not be a future core market in itself, but the slight added value of producing our own streetwear might help the club engage potential fans through channels which the other clubs atm do not have.

Sendt fra min SM-G930F med Tapatalk

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
It can be a sign of crisis, or it can take place when the strategy team behind a brand see it as a path to where they want to go. Im not claiming that I understand the specific market J is operating in (none of us should claim that), but its clearly a move towards new markets and not a sign of crisis.

I do work with branding and content in an all together different industry and what J is doing with this rebranding and branching might be more about having a temporary base from which you can market the club. IE, the clothes might not be a future core market in itself, but the slight added value of producing our own streetwear might help the club engage potential fans through channels which the other clubs atm do not have.

:tup:

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005

On point.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
That's what I'm saying though, the Yankees work REGARDLESS of their performance. The majority of the random black inner city kids wearing fitted Yankee caps couldn't give less of a shit about baseball, but it works because:
1. The overall style
2. The connection to New York
3. Widely available

Now, maybe I'm wrong, but my impression is as you said, that we're trying to make our brand as recognizable as the Yankees hats. If that's the case, it doesn't matter what Ronaldo does because that still would only be appealing to people that are fans of the club/sport to begin with and doesn't in any way target that market of people that wouldn't otherwise care or even know we exist.

Jul 20, 2012
That's what I'm saying though, the Yankees work REGARDLESS of their performance. The majority of the random black inner city kids wearing fitted Yankee caps couldn't give less of a $#@! about baseball, but it works because:
1. The overall style
2. The connection to New York
3. Widely available

Now, maybe I'm wrong, but my impression is as you said, that we're trying to make our brand as recognizable as the Yankees hats. If that's the case, it doesn't matter what Ronaldo does because that still would only be appealing to people that are fans of the club/sport to begin with and doesn't in any way target that market of people that wouldn't otherwise care or even know we exist.
:tup: let's see what their aim is

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015

:tup:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

Spot on

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)