• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
lmao boy got cooked

I’d really beat the brakes off you in real life if you think you bout that life

pull up I promise you

tweet already has 89 retweets by the way, only a matter of time before they find you
We haven’t had a Tekashi69 wannabe on Tuz before

Fascinating bloke really

- - - Updated - - -

Lmao so you can stalk my personal life? In your dreams shovel chin
you post about your personal life on twitter kek

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Mandzukic during the Cardiff season is what I think of when I hear 'grinta'. He just worked so hard, all over the pitch. This goal in particular- I remember him running so hard all game and the way he jumped into the crowd to celebrate with the fans. He knew that he and the club and the fans shared the same values of victory through outworking opponents, and having done just that what else was there to do but celebrate up close and personal with thousands of people who absolutely understood.

Plus this is the "Seeeeeeeee" guy, what's not to love?

- - - Updated - - -

In fact he was a one-man army that whole year. Important goals in important matches, tackles, clearances, assists, flicks, marking, more goals, intelligence, heart, sacrifice, tactical flexibility and an impeccable attitude. Archetypal Juventus player.

- - - Updated - - -

This moment especially.

Last edited:

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Mandzukic during the Cardiff season is what I think of when I hear 'grinta'. He just worked so hard, all over the pitch. This goal in particular- I remember him running so hard all game and the way he jumped into the crowd to celebrate with the fans. He knew that he and the club and the fans shared the same values of victory through outworking opponents, and having done just that what else was there to do but celebrate up close and personal with thousands of people who absolutely understood.

Plus this is the "Seeeeeeeee" guy, what's not to love?

- - - Updated - - -

In fact he was a one-man army that whole year. Important goals in important matches, tackles, clearances, assists, flicks, marking, more goals, intelligence, heart, sacrifice, tactical flexibility and an impeccable attitude. Archetypal Juventus player.

- - - Updated - - -

This moment especially.

I miss our old team so fckin much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)