Mario Mandžukić (101 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
He didn't stay with us for long, but I'm grateful for what he did for us. He always gave his best and was a true teamplayer, scored many important goals for his clubs and country.

These two goals will always stand out when I remember his time here.

And this assist as well when he just came on against United at Old Trafford.

All the best to Mario.

Last edited:

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
My God, such a lovable player, a warrior. I miss him so much. I swear, when we had him on the field i felt that there was nothing that could go wrong for us, i felt unbeatable. My next Juventus jersey will me with his name and number. Thank you for everything Mario, i will always have mad love and respect for you!!! Forza Mario and have a great life!!!

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Pressed BBC and Pirlo all at the same time and did the job of a DM at LW as a striker

Two things I'd never seen before

Man had cojones, legs, dacdical sense, all of the above. What juventinita stands for.

JuelzSantana

Sep 28, 2017
The way Agnelli, Sarri and the club treated him his last months here was absolutely disgraceful. Froze him out, made to train alone and didn’t even invite him to the Christmas party when all the other players and staff were there. That must have been humiliating.

Still he never said a word to the media and expressed his love for Juve when he left. True legend.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
The way Agnelli, Sarri and the club treated him his last months here was absolutely disgraceful. Froze him out, made to train alone and didn’t even invite him to the Christmas party when all the other players and staff were there. That must have been humiliating.

Still he never said a word to the media and expressed his love for Juve when he left. True legend.
When are you guys are going to understand that Agnelli as a chairman has nothing to do with players being sold or bought (probably apart from Ronaldo)?

And he never bad-mouthed Juve to the media because he knows that Juve as a club treated him well. If Sarri didn't want him, then it's only on Sarri.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
:lol: I can’t help but wonder if this guy killed himself after that Cardiff disaster

- - - Updated - - -

Rather characteristic of our management, no?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 98)