Mario Mandžukić (36 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
the problem here is that a legend means more to these mods as a who stayed longer and performed good and, vs who actually was a world class.

Pirlo and Vidal are the best midfielders the club has ever seen. more so than Nedved, tacchinardi, conte or anyone else except zidane.

Buy on AliExpress.com

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Llorente he left for free to join Sevilla and then joined Swansea for 5 million euros
his book value was zero -> no minusvalenza

marotta never produced 5m of loss on a single player. and i'm not talking about random tuz valuations like "vidal was worth 60m", but actual book values. i'm not sure about paratici either until there's a press release from the club.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
his book value was zero -> no minusvalenza

marotta never produced 5m of loss on a single player. and i'm not talking about random tuz valuations like "vidal was worth 60m", but actual book values. i'm not sure about paratici either until there's a press release from the club.
What about Rugani is his book value also zero?

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Could argue he is a Bayern Munich legend considering he won 2 league titles and a CL with them.

In 20 years when people look back I think they will remember his time at Bayern more.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Could argue he is a Bayern Munich legend considering he won 2 league titles and a CL with them.

In 20 years when people look back I think they will remember his time at Bayern more.
He was more of a fan favourite here imo. Here for twice as long as well. And he personifies the Juventus style and grinta. I doubt people remember his Bayern time more. Especially considering the manner in which Pep came and unceremoniously shipped him off immediately after the treble in which he played such a big part.

Besides that, a player can be a legend for more the one side. Pirlo being the perfect case of this.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I voted Legend, but the more I think about it, the more difficulty I have in seeing how he made more of an impact here than Pirlo, Pogba, Vidal, or Tevez.

I get that he is a fan favorite, and he "fought for the shirt", so to speak. But in retrospect, a legend should be the type of player where if someone was asked who one of the top 2 or 3 players are on the squad, his name would consistently be in the conversation.

I just don't see it. yes he had a few legendary moments, but that doesn't necessarily make him a legend

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)