• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #8,942
    I’ve voted for legend because he was a great player for us and always gave his all.

Really there should be some kind of middle ground between legend and rookie... Del Piero, Nedved, Chiellini, Buffon and Trez are the only real legends of the last 20 years
    Legend but no sticky?

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
    I wouldn't consider him a legend but I wouldnt under value how much he contributed to our success in recent years by calling him a rookie. He falls just short of a legend imo

That goal in the CL was legendary though it's a shame it doesn't have more significance.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
    I wouldn't consider him a legend but I wouldnt under value how much he contributed to our success in recent years by calling him a rookie. He falls just short of a legend imo

That goal in the CL was legendary though it's a shame it doesn't have more significance.
    I think it’s called rookie section for rookie fans not rookie players.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
    I wouldn't consider him a legend but I wouldnt under value how much he contributed to out success in recent years by calling him a rookie. He falls just shirt of a legend imo

That goal in the CL was legendary though it's a shake it doesn't have more significance.
    Same deal with his goals and performance against winners Madrid during our comeback in 17-18 qfs. Legendary. And again, shitty that his teammates (and a bastard ref haha) couldn’t keep it together to hold on.

I’d say there are the all-time legends who were here for a ~decade. Most recently, Buffon, Del Piero, Chiellini, Marchisio, Barzagli...

And then there are those legends who were here for 4-5 years and personified everything that is Juventus through their performance on the pitch, their grinta, their attitude, how they carry themselves off the pitch, and the connection they made with the fans of this club.

Vidal, Pirlo, Mandzukic are Juve legends of the second type. And like @Mark said, on this forum, perhaps legend, not-stickied. I think it’s a shame Pirlo and Vidal aren’t in the legend section, and the same deal if Mandzukic doesn’t end up there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)