Mario Mandžukić (39 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
What a fucking needless scenario. When you buy Ronaldo and you have Higuain, and Dybala and we even had Kean... how does this situation even come this far? Should have been sorted out months and months ago.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
At the very least he had to f someone mistress, it doesn't make sense at all

Not even if he agreed to any random Fabio sale and then he took it back, even if that was the case it's not the right way to go

Oct 23, 2011
It's absolutely disgusting how we are treating him. What can he have possibly done to deserve this treatment? Worst case, he rejected a transfer (to a club he didn't want to join) - It happens all the time across football. It's management's responsibility to plan ahead and if they see no future in him not give a contract extension. Kudos to him for not taking any legal action, if possible, or for not speaking a single word. The situation must kill him from the inside but it shows how much he respects and loves the club.

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
Agree that we have treated him shabbily. Having said that, I assume that he's still getting paid his monthly instalment of the $5.5 million while sitting at home.
If I was getting that much money, I would have no qualms about not being called to any office party.

Lancelot

Oct 24, 2011
I would say that the treatmant towards Mandzu is the only mistake they have done during AA era.
We dont know what happend but obviously something pretty bad happen.
Unless Mandzo swore to fuck AA wife and kids in front of his eyes I dont find this justified.
He is warrior on the pitch, a fighter and if you go to war you want him on your side and not on the opposite side.
On the other hand Bernadeschi is someone you want on the other side and not anywhere near your side.

It seems like once he move to another team we will know more what really happend

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
I think we shouldn't be treating him like shit. He did some wonderful things for the club and deserves better. However the treatment seems harsh and tells me there is more behind the scenes.

He may have agreed to leave in the summer when we extended high contract and high salary. Maybe that's why the club is pissed at him.

The trident upfront of Dybala Higuain and ronaldo leaves us vulnerable with back up on bench. Costa and Ramsey help the situation when fit and available but surely after their injury prone seasons Sarri sees Mandzukic as being back up should we need?

Oct 23, 2011
He will be gone pretty soon. Sad story, didn't have to end this way. I was against him starting that often last season but he had a great period here. I will never forget the emotions he gave us with that Cardiff goal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)