Mario Mandžukić (149 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Tbh marotta would have let him go for free and let some other club profit from his sale down the line alla llorente
tell me actual deals by marotta that resulted in minusvalenza. i'll wait.

mandzukic's book value is ~5,3m according to the latest financial statement. book value is instrumental at juventus, that's the minimum amount marotta usually sold players for. same goes for paratici.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
tell me actual deals by marotta that resulted in minusvalenza. i'll wait.

mandzukic's book value is ~5,3m according to the latest financial statement. book value is instrumental at juventus, that's the minimum amount marotta usually sold players for. same goes for paratici.
Marotta couldnt sell sturaro for 18 mill though. Audero and cerri went for handsome amounts too. In fact a lot of marotta's sales were hugely undervalued, vidal especially

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
And bought Romero for how much again? That was shady business, nothing more. But why am i arguing with you about Paratici. I really must be stupid. There is no winning.
You're right. There is no winning when you look at the players hes brought in. Marotta would have prolonged barzagli for the sake of not buying de ligt and demiral or worse sign some cheap shit

Apr 9, 2015
Fabio Paratici:

“We’re down to the details, but not completed. Mario is in Qatar, he’s a great person and player, we are glad to have had him with us for four years, now we hope he’ll enjoy this new experience.”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 149)