Mario Mandžukić (28 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
I was thinking we could benefit well if we play him as a fullback since we have none left and he's still getting paid. He likes to defend, strong, good in the air, has great work rate and good stamina.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
You know what's the best thing about Mandzukic? His workrate and grinta. I was thinking we could benefit well if we play him as a fullback since we have none left and he's still getting paid. He likes to defend, strong, good in the air, has great work rate and good stamina.

May 25, 2019
You know what's the best thing about Mandzukic? His workrate and grinta. I was thinking we could benefit well if we play him as a fullback since we have none left and he's still getting paid. He likes to defend, strong, good in the air, has great work rate and good stamina.
Interesting, but I like my idea better. Since he's sitting and getting paid anyway, with his grit, workrate, being good in the air and good at defending, maybe we could play him at fullback since the other fulbacks are hurt.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Guys i hear you. i had all but given up hope when Paratici tried to swap Dybala for Lukaku but then i thought back to Mandzukic. His workrate his grinta? A team could benefit well if they are ckever enough to play him as a fullback especially if they have none left but mandzukic is around camp still getting paid. He likes to defend, strong, good in the air, has great work rate and good stamina.

Rabbit

Secure The Bag
Jun 8, 2010
to be honest, with eveything going on with injuries, at this point might as well play him as a fullback since we have none left and he's still getting paid. He likes to defend, strong, good in the air, has great work rate and good stamina.
I hear you but to be honest, with eveything going on with injuries, at this point might as well play him as a fullback since we have none left and he's still getting paid. He likes to defend, strong, good in the air, has great work rate and good stamina.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I hear you but to be honest, with eveything going on with injuries, at this point might as well play him as a fullback since we have none left and he's still getting paid. He likes to defend, strong, good in the air, has great work rate and good stamina.
Een team kan er goed van profiteren als ze voldoende zijn om hem als een fullback te spelen, vooral als ze er geen over hebben maar mandzukic in het kamp nog steeds wordt betaald. Hij houdt van verdedigen, sterk, goed in de lucht, heeft een hoge werksnelheid en een goed uithoudingsvermogen.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
With all the injuries going on I understand that they aren't playing mandzukic because of his impending transfer.

That said, if the clubs from Qatar aren't being serious anymore we might as wel try him as a fullback because we have none left and are still paying his wages. He likes to defend, strong, good in the air, has great work rate and good stamina.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I must admit everyone has a bit of truth to their assesments, and yes even the australian guy writing who knows what in danish/norwegian or whaterver also makes a rather decent point but frankly it simply must be said that with eveything going on with injuries, at this moment might as well just play Mandžukić as a fullback since we have none left and he's still getting paid. He likes to defend, strong, good in the air, has great work rate and good stamina.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Alex Sandro is not available, we might as well try him as a fullback because we have none left and are still paying his wages. He likes to defend, strong, good in the air, has great work rate and good stamina.

This cant be wrong, if this happen then Sarri is absolutely a proud Tuz member. First 4312, rotating players. Give chance to Dybala Rabiot and Ramsey

Sent from my SM-A910F using Tapatalk

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Alex Sandro is not available, we might as well try him as a fullback because we have none left and are still paying his wages. He likes to defend, strong, good in the air, has great work rate and good stamina.

This cant be wrong, if this happen then Sarri is absolutely a proud Tuz member. First 4312, rotating players. Give chance to Dybala Rabiot and Ramsey
When common sense is worthy of praise.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006

Sent from my SM-A910F using Tapatalk
What is going on here

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
So will he be included in the squad for the next Serie A games now that he seems to have pulled the plug on the Saudi move? I honestly hope so, especially with this new 4-3-1-2 formation on display now, as we could well do having an extra back-up striker around.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, well, actually i think he wouldn’t be as bad of an option for the 4-3-3 either afterall, be it as a back-up LW or even ST when rotation is required.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)