Mario Mandžukić (75 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Sure has my sympathies at least, going from basically key player and one of Agnelli's favourite player's to not even registered for CL. I really like him and I am very thankful for what he has done, at the same time I too understand that he "has to go" given the circumstances. Still... wish you the best and thank you for everything!

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
at this point might as well play him as a fullback since we have none left and he's still getting paid. He likes to defend, strong, good in the air, has great work rate and good stamina.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
to be honest, with eveything going on with injuries, at this point might as well play him as a fullback since we have none left and he's still getting paid. He likes to defend, strong, good in the air, has great work rate and good stamina.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Having said that, with eveything going on with injuries, at this point might as well play him as a fullback since we have none left and he's still getting paid. He likes to defend, strong, good in the air, has great work rate and good stamina.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
at this point might as well play him as a fullback since we have none left and he's still getting paid. He likes to defend, strong, good in the air, has great work rate and good stamina.
Having said that, with eveything going on with injuries, at this point might as well play him as a fullback since we have none left and he's still getting paid. He likes to defend, strong, good in the air, has great work rate and good stamina.
to be honest, with eveything going on with injuries, at this point might as well play him as a fullback since we have none left and he's still getting paid. He likes to defend, strong, good in the air, has great work rate and good stamina.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Came here to say the same :lol:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Considering that you have missed all our matches I don't know how you can say that when at this point might as well play him as a fullback since we have none left and he's still getting paid. He likes to defend, strong, good in the air, has great work rate and good stamina.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 73)