Mario Mandžukić (144 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Boksic

May 11, 2005
why would that be stupid? We dont need him at all. he is simply a drain on wages
Because he is worth at least 10m and should have been sold in the summer. You can say he turned down moves but they seemed to be at the end of the window and he has clearly had a change of heart now. We should have been clear early on that he wasn't in the plans and sold him for funds.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Because he is worth at least 10m and should have been sold in the summer. You can say he turned down moves but they seemed to be at the end of the window and he has clearly had a change of heart now. We should have been clear early on that he wasn't in the plans and sold him for funds.
he isnt worth 10mil if nobody will pay that for him.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
ok then thats why, now, we are letting him go for free to a team that can still take him.
Which goes back to my first two posts, we are stupid to be in this situation and should have planned far better in the summer.

I'd think we'd still make more money holding him until January and selling then (when strikers are usually in demand and come at a premium) than saving 3 or 4 months salary by releasing now for nothing.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Which goes back to my first two posts, we are stupid to be in this situation and should have planned far better in the summer.

I'd think we'd still make more money holding him until January and selling then (when strikers are usually in demand and come at a premium) than saving 3 or 4 months salary by releasing now for nothing.
i disagree i think its better to offload now then keep paying wage in the hopes someone will cough up 10mil for a 33 y/o who hasnt played in six months

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Paratici would never do such a thing
and he shouldn't. in fact, marotta never released a player with a considerable book value. mandzukic's current value is around 5-5,5m, and i bet any potential buyer will have to pay that. otherwise we'll just let him sit out his contract.

no minusvalenza baby.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 142)