Mario Mandžukić (50 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Makes sense, they only have Lewandowski.

Maybe he would have never left if it wasn't for Pep treating him like shit.
To be honest I don't like him going back there. Plus I know they loved him there but I think they'll start giving him shit since he doesn't run as much as before

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I`ll be sad to see him leave as I think he is our most underrated player as he does so much more than just shoot the ball or head the ball..
He defends very well, he saved us a lot in the past and despite not looking like that sort of player he does provide flair from time to time like that unexpected shot against Real in Cardiff or some nice passes he provides..
It is true that in terms of finishing there are much better than him but he is a fighter and sometimes it feels like he is a mixed defender midfielder attacker in one player.

Anyway we do need the money and wages and he isnt young so it would be a great deal for both parties..

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
On the other hand you could rotate in the league and then place your rested starters for the CL matches.
Mandžukić would be a nice player for the depth, but don't think Niko will rotate that much. And i don't consider Bayern as one of the CL favorites this year. Certainly not serious competitor like Juventus, Madrid or City. It hurts though, but we need a big change.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)