• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Same.

- - - Updated - - -

Wash your hands then.
It's easy for me to do that. Unfortunately, the stench that remains from your posts and that other dude will still linger and pervade. It's a hopeless situation :(

I guess some of us just have higher expectations of the team. The special ones will always be content, no matter what I suppose :sigh:

Anyway, I think Mandzukic will be sold for 15 million. I'd rather we sell ageing/fringe players to reinforce, unlike some of you.

Jul 20, 2012
It's easy for me to do that. Unfortunately, the stench that remains from your posts and that other dude will still linger and pervade. It's a hopeless situation :(

I guess some of us just have higher expectations of the team. The special ones will always be content, no matter what I suppose :sigh:

Anyway, I think Mandzukic will be sold for 15 million. I'd rather we sell ageing/fringe players to reinforce, unlike some of you.
The other dude? It's Alex bro

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I love the club to death but it's different times. These cunt players are everywhere. Idk but I kind of want him and Rabiot. It's no longer the sentimental Juve with players like Del Piero, and Trez
It's sad. Sorri, French Fag and Icunti is absolutely revolting - it goes against everything Juve embodies. I don't think I've seen anything more repulsive than that potential trio @ my beloved club, all at once. I thought we were beyond the dark days of Del Neri and Amauri :sigh:

Jul 20, 2012
It's sad. Sorri, French Fag and Icunti is absolutely revolting - it goes against everything Juve embodies. I don't think I've seen anything more repulsive than that potential trio @ my beloved club, all at once. I thought we were beyond the dark days of Del Neri and Amauri :sigh:
That's just football these days. Look at the epl, full of them, hard to watch given all these pricks like lingard, dele Alli, etc. I also just think it has a lot to do with Agnelli. Look at the coach we hired for example. Doesn't fit lo stile juve but he embodies modern football

- - - Updated - - -

Or fans with some actual pride in them.
No longer the same emotions

Last edited:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

You think we don't? You think don't want to win as much as you do?

That's a bit presumptuous don't you think? Some of us are trying to see the silver lining in a coach that we didn't want, others wanted Sarri. Those of us who didn't are coming to terms with it so I suggest you try.

Take a shot of Calma and relax.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
You think we don't? You think don't want to win as much as you do?

That's a bit presumptuous don't you think? Some of us are trying to see the silver lining in a coach that we didn't want, others wanted Sarri. Those of us who didn't are coming to terms with it so I suggest you try.

Take a shot of Calma and relax.
Calma gives me indigestion. I'll stick to Bloody Marys and Vodka Martinis :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 75)