Mario Mandžukić (44 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
I just hope that Kean gets a bigger share of Mario’s minutes gradually for the rest of this season and the next one, and we get a new striker in 2020

tvrtko

Mar 14, 2019
Keep an eye on Sarri and all should be clearer. I see Sarri going to Roma and we’ll use the McDonald’s Drive Thru as a sweetener for Zaniolo. I’m 1/3 right about something there.
That would actually be a good move for everyone. Perhaps Roma could be a bit salty about Zaniolo, but hey Higuain could be good for them in serie a :boh:

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
We are too loyal towards players who are past it.

Barzagli
Khedira
now Mandzukic

We need to be more ruthless.

Barzagli and Khedira should have left last summer. Mandzukic should leave this summer.
Barzagli is a 5th choice CB, not on ridiculous wages and very likely a key cog in the dressing room. Madness to include him on a list.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Lol that Mandzukic is already past it. He was our 2nd best player behind Ronaldo all fall for 4 months.

He’s admittedly been terrible this winter since his injury, which sucks, hopefully he gets fully fit and into form soon, but saying he’s past it and needs to leave this summer is just dumb.

Should be rotated a lot more though, to keep him fresh. Kean looks like something special, and at this point he has earned a part in regular rotation with Mario.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)