Mario Mandžukić (81 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Probably refering to the rumours we want Mbappe or someone to carry on from CR lol

Either way if the rumours don't involve an over 6' tall guy with heading abilities then Mandzukic has nothing to fear from rumours. Allegri fucking loves him.

Mr.NoGood

Sep 30, 2018
Are u talking about the GOAT? Our top scorer? The guy who just came this season? The guy who put a rimontada against AM? Shut up man
Just to disclaim: I don't have nothing against Ronaldo, I think he is great player. I referred to people who bash Mandzukic like he is only player in the world who has bad period. I didn't mean anything bad for/about Ronaldo.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Just to disclaim: I don't have nothing against Ronaldo, I think he is great player. I referred to people who bash Mandzukic like he is only player in the world who has bad period. I didn't mean anything bad for/about Ronaldo.
Ok, I may be too sensitive about it after CR7 last performance... sorry about that

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I still can't get over how he just sat on the wing trying to cross to no one
Hes been really bad for a while now
He’s been very poor since coming back from his January injury. It’s really annoying. Even more so because he was such a beast from August to December.

We need the Mario from the fall that was wrecking all in his path.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
He needs a rest, looks completly gassed and always makes wrong decisions. Expect him to be back in best shape after international break. Anyway Kean has to play more.

juventino351

Jul 12, 2018
A couple of us got crucified some time ago for noticing his horrid performances week in week out . He wasn't playing much better at the beggining of the season either,bar the tap ins in big matches . Now people don't have any tap ins or anything to justify his piss poor performances . Don't get me started on the silly " defensive contribution " arguments .
It is getting so annoying watching this dude play every game ,while Kean and Dybala are having a tough time getting minutes . He's protected like a polar bear apparently in and around the club ,it's ridiculous .

Last edited:

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
A couple of us got crucified some time ago for noticing his horrid performances week in week out . He wasn't playing much better at the beggining of the season either,bar the tap ins in big matches . Now people don't have any tap ins or anything to justify his piss poor performances . Don't get me started on the silly " defensive contriburion " arguments .
It is getting so annoying watching this dude play every game ,while Kean and Dybala are having a tough time getting minutes . He's protected like a polar bear apparently in and around the club ,it's ridicilous .
Im not completely ruling out his overall contribution from the beggining of the season, but you are right on many cases here. Especially the legendary defensive contribution - I dont think Juve is a team who needs this contribution from a central striker. He was great when played on the LW with Higuain and Dybala focusing on scoring, but right now we are just lacking bodies in the penalty area "thanks" to his style of play.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Would love to see more of Kean. Young, energized, Fast, dynamic, good technique, with an eye for goals and eager to show his worth. He is like a caged lyon. Allegri please, stop the nonsense.

Its about time mario hits the bench.

Mr.NoGood

Sep 30, 2018
Old interview when he was 19: . He talks from 06:48 to 08:57 .

First he talked about his club Marsonia.

Journalist said that people talk that him and Sasa Musa are best players. Then Mario answered: ''Well that's how people from side talk. I think that people who watch football see better from side. They say that me and Musa are the best. I play football, I fight for club, for jersey and for the number I wear. I play with my heart and I will always give all of me.

They asked him about his militancy. He said that his militancy is inborn. He is like that. He fights. He thinks he should stay like that and that he hopes for success in further career.

He talked about offers from club and Croatian National Team. ''I got calls from Croatia and Germany. I made myself high goals which I want to accomplish. Well yes, CNT is one of goals.

They asked him can son be better then father. Mario answers: ''I think it's possible.''

Last edited:

tvrtko

Mar 14, 2019

Journalist said that people talk that him and Sasa Musa are best players. Then Mario answered: ''Well that's how people from side talk. I think that people who watch football see better from side. They say that me and Musa are the best. I play football, I fight for club, for jersey and for the number I wear. I play with my heart and I will always give all of me.

They asked him about his militancy. He said that his militancy is inborn. He is like that. He fights. He thinks he should stay like that and that he hopes for success in further career.

He talked about offers from club and Croatian National Team. ''I got calls from Croatia and Germany. I made myself high goals which I want to accomplish. Well yes, CNT is one of goals.

They asked him can son be better then father. Mario answers: ''I think it's possible.''
It's worth saying Mario's father, still played at the time when this interview was taken (45 yrs old). :grin::grin:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011

:touched::heart:

My favorite juventus striker, even love him more than I loved Trez.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 80)