Mario Mandžukić (60 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
To hate a player that keeps giving 110% every match is downright moronic. He personifies Juve's combatitive spirit, never die attitude, which is in the end recognized by the rest of his teammates, coach and vast majority of fans that get ecstatic whenever he makes one of his numerous runs throughout a game, making him a vice captain. A huge honor.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
im a bit disappointed. came here to read about whoscored, touches, kms run, dribbles per game etc, but all i see is the sauna gang praising him again...

a shame we didnt set him up for a goal as well. but doesent matter, gonna have another chance in a few days :dule:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
im a bit disappointed. came here to read about whoscored, touches, kms run, dribbles per game etc, but all i see is the sauna gang praising him again...

a shame we didnt set him up for a goal as well. but doesent matter, gonna have another chance in a few days :dule:
you miss the fun guy, right?

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
It’s going to be incredibly difficult to replace him. Ronaldo plays so much better with Mandzukic on the pitch. His pressing and linkup play in the final third is so important to our gameplan.

There are some other CFs with similar qualities (Benzema, Firmino) but neither are available. I don’t see any young Mandzukic-like forwards who are attainable at the moment.

athas

Jul 15, 2007
It’s going to be incredibly difficult to replace him. Ronaldo plays so much better with Mandzukic on the pitch. His pressing and linkup play in the final third is so important to our gameplan.

There are some other CFs with similar qualities (Benzema, Firmino) but neither are available. I don’t see any young Mandzukic-like forwards who are attainable at the moment.
SMS can replace him imo, less grinta and work-rate but more technical and creativity.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

LOL at promoggi for rating that post funny.

He's so butthurt.

Mr.NoGood

Sep 30, 2018
Can about Mario:

"Mario has his own character, a particular one. He can command us by giving us a few looks, but he's also one of the smartest & warmest players. His contribution is fundamental. He's a funny guy too, I know it's hard to imagine but he has a good sense of humor!"

"Off the field? We are all friends, and we often go out together for dinner. Of course I am a bit closer to those who speak German like Mandzukic, Khedira & Pjanic.....and Matuidi, who doesn't speak German but always ends up joining us.''

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

Dzust get Dzeko

- - - Updated - - -

Can about Mario:

"Mario has his own character, a particular one. He can command us by giving us a few looks, but he's also one of the smartest & warmest players. His contribution is fundamental. He's a funny guy too, I know it's hard to imagine but he has a good sense of humor!"

"Off the field? We are all friends, and we often go out together for dinner. Of course I am a bit closer to those who speak German like Mandzukic, Khedira & Pjanic.....and Matuidi, who doesn't speak German but always ends up joining us.''
Matuidi tags along with Pjanic, he doesent even like you Emre

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)