Legend or Rookie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
amazing :tuttosport:
We were seated close to the pitch and view was great
660960ff27.jpg
First half I had Giorgio in my face all the time and second half Cuads :lol: And goal was scored to the goal in my proximity.
The match from pure football angle was rather mediocre but the stadium experience makes up for it, as always. Our Ultras were lame as fuck but the average fan was fantastic, I'd definitely say the Eintracht Ultras are leagues above Juve ones but average Juve fan is louder and more active than avg Eintracht fan. Also Valencia fans are better than most Serie A fans from live perspective. Needs saying that I always order tickets in Laterale next to guest block because the banter is more than entertaining. This time around at some point they started shouting 'juve juve vaffanculo', received shit in return and at 85min somebody from our block apparently had googled the equivalent phrase in Spanish, then animated everybody to shout 'valencia valencia hijo de puta', Valencia fans gave applause as in 'wow guys only took an hour to google how to say sons of bitches' Weather was godlike for the two days as well, 15°C sunny, we did lots of stuff I think my fitness tracker recorded 30k steps each day, went also for some indoor stuff like the cinema museum and the van dyck exhibition. Walked through the city center, along the river Po, attended Xmas market, bought ugly Xmas sweater at the Via Garibaldi juve store, got my mom chocolate at Bicerin cafe and went up the Mole for city view. Used Flixbus between Bergamo and Turin and both times we had a furious Napoli fan subhuman for a driver who couldn't shut up about Juve for 3 hours. Drives like shit, then gets dabbed on in Torino traffic, cries 'La civil Torino eh Io sono Napoletano, non sono Italiano' :lol:

------
What really makes me sad is also what I noticed on other occassions outside of football events is how people can't consciously live through and enjoy a moment anymore, they have to record videos and take pics. Ruining it for themselves, I mean CL anthem is so epic and you have to waste the moment taking pics to whore likes on social media. CHAMMPIOONNSSE :tuttosport:
Awesome... Juve, UCL, GOAT.. can't get better than that

About smartphones and social networks, that's only gonna get worst so :boh:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 161)