Mario Mandžukić (78 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
I too like the player we think Mandzukic is. Hard working, sliding into tackles, running non-stop, sacrificing himself for his teammates, physically superior, super fit.. that's the players I usually like, that's why I like Juve.
The problem is that I think he doesn't do any of it, more so than our other players. And yes, I do watch very closely every game and I don't think I'm too biased. The stats backs it up too. The players often don't play him in attack and often they also show frustration towards him for losing easy balls (avg pass accuracy of 60-70%).

You might be able to find a game 2 years ago where he showed some amazing spirit, but nowadays he is the first to start walking after losing the ball.

I will try not to repeat myself more, we can all try to watch the games and then judge for ourselves. :)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juvenann

Sep 3, 2018
I too like the player we think Mandzukic is. Hard working, sliding into tackles, running non-stop, sacrificing himself for his teammates, physically superior, super fit.. that's the players I usually like, that's why I like Juve.
The problem is that I think he doesn't do any of it, more so than our other players. And yes, I do watch very closely every game and I don't think I'm too biased. The stats backs it up too. The players often don't play him in attack and often they also show frustration towards him for losing easy balls (avg pass accuracy of 60-70%).

You might be able to find a game 2 years ago where he showed some amazing spirit, but nowadays he is the first to start walking after losing the ball.

I will try not to repeat myself more, we can all try to watch the games and then judge for ourselves. :)
Of course, you can think and say what you want

But don't underestimate Mandzu :p

Mr.NoGood

Sep 30, 2018
According to the news Mandzu rejected negotiations about his new contract with Juventus. Apparently he wants to wait till season ends and then he will decide.

What you think about this, guys?

Juvenann

Sep 3, 2018
According to the news Mandzu rejected negotiations about his new contract with Juventus. Apparently he wants to wait till season ends and then he will decide.

What you think about this, guys?
I have even read that he wants to finish his career in Germany. But I don't believe in any rumor until it's the official word of Mandzu.

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
Cool, let's see come the new season if Mario's role will be that of a backup or key player for us.
You guys seriously think the dude who has zero ball control, can't sprint, can't be a targetman, can't shoot or dribble, in some other way is a football legend and our best player, even for next season. I find it funny that just because you don't wanna agree with me, you go that far.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 76)