Legend or Rookie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Juvenann

Sep 3, 2018
yeah that was him. Thanks!
It couldn't be another :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

I'm really happy for Mario. He is a great player. He deserves this because he is a true warrior and he always left his heart on pitch. Plus there are rumors that he will come back to Croatian National Team!
That will not happen, I don't see Mario coming back after everything he said. I hope it happens but I don't want to get excited...

Last edited:

Juvenann

Sep 3, 2018
In general. From my understanding gleaned from posts around here, he isn't exactly the most universally beloved player.
Well, he has many haters like all the greats, especially in Argentina. I particularly love him and for me he's the best in the world, but as a player in Barcelona he really don't make me feel passionate that much. When playing for the NT is different, I feel so proud of him. Is the best Argentine player in history, and I'm not ready for an Argentina without him :sad:

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
What am I suppose to be looking at?
Dont know if your heatmap post was a joke or not. But thats definetely not his heatmap. On the link I posted you can check every single players heatmaps. They are there every game. Mario's are usually very sparse, as he yes is very lazy and runs the least on the team, contrary popular myth. Last game was an exception for him with 50 touches on the ball. Thats what a normal player should aim for minimum, each game. Mario's has been ~19-30ish most games. His heatmaps shows his little contribution too.
He is most definetely the most hyped player currently. Good for us though lol

Juvenann

Sep 3, 2018
Dont know if your heatmap post was a joke or not. But thats definetely not his heatmap. On the link I posted you can check every single players heatmaps. They are there every game. Mario's are usually very sparse, as he yes is very lazy and runs the least on the team, contrary popular myth. Last game was an exception for him with 50 touches on the ball. Thats what a normal player should aim for minimum, each game. Mario's has been ~19-30ish most games. His heatmaps shows his little contribution too.
You still have place in his pool.
tumblr_nvrlh1Hc6A1ttrwuoo1_640.jpg

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Can you use that stat website to compare defensive contributions of all our forwards? Or link me to the website at least?

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
All numbers are pointing in the direction of my explanation, so Im pretty confident my thesis holds true. Until someone can connect the dots and explain the numbers in a different way. Male speedo pics and sausage parties doesnt charm, fortunately, but I appreciate the effort lol

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Thread ban. This is reaching Khonglejgjsnfjejjcsn levels of bullshitting.

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
Thread ban. This is reaching Khonglejgjsnfjejjcsn levels of bullshitting.
lol who are you? sign off dude. Im putting content into my posts and trying to back my claims up with data. Thats what a forum is for, isnt it? All I have seen from you are teenage insults and offtopic posting. And you have 32k posts in 3 years. That sounds like a lot of BS to me.

- - - Updated - - -

Can you use that stat website to compare defensive contributions of all our forwards? Or link me to the website at least?
Yeah, if just they still had an overview of distance covered per game as they used to have, then people could see the numbers again.

https://www.whoscored.com/

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 169)