Mario Mandžukić (119 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Dont know if your heatmap post was a joke or not. But thats definetely not his heatmap. On the link I posted you can check every single players heatmaps. They are there every game. Mario's are usually very sparse, as he yes is very lazy and runs the least on the team, contrary popular myth. Last game was an exception for him with 50 touches on the ball. Thats what a normal player should aim for minimum, each game. Mario's has been ~19-30ish most games. His heatmaps shows his little contribution too.
He is most definetely the most hyped player currently. Good for us though lol
I don't think he's lazy, he just switches off during a lot of games when the going is easy, which certainly do not help his stats that he is conserving energy so much when the result is in our favor. But he's still putting in more defensive work than Dybala or Ronaldo, that's why Allegri is comfortable playing them 3 together (which I personally don't like).

Besides, I don't agree that he should have 50 touches on the ball every game, he's good as a target man and has a decent touch for someone his size, but you don't want him exchanging one-two's during the build-up or trying to set someone up with a defense splitting pass, Mario should always be close to the box once we're comfortably in opponents half

Buy on AliExpress.com

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
lol who are you? sign off dude. Im putting content into my posts and trying to back my claims up with data. Thats what a forum is for, isnt it? All I have seen from you are teenage insults and offtopic posting. And you have 32k posts in 3 years. That sounds like a lot of BS to me.
That's good advice, I might just do that. As for your "content", I hope you are aware that calling Mandzukic out of all players lazy is absolutely ridiculous. Everybody with a pair of functioning eyes will disagree with you on that.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Dont know if your heatmap post was a joke or not. But thats definetely not his heatmap. On the link I posted you can check every single players heatmaps. They are there every game. Mario's are usually very sparse, as he yes is very lazy and runs the least on the team, contrary popular myth. Last game was an exception for him with 50 touches on the ball. Thats what a normal player should aim for minimum, each game. Mario's has been ~19-30ish most games. His heatmaps shows his little contribution too.
He is most definetely the most hyped player currently. Good for us though lol
I can’t be arsed to check. But that heat map was supposedly for the first half only. Whether it’s true or not is irrelevant to me. Just thought it looked funny. Kind of looked a bit like you. ;)

Juvenann

Sep 3, 2018
What do you think about Mario's hair, if it was up to you, would you leave it as is?
I love Mario's haircut, it's his aesthetic hallmark. However his hair has gone through some variations...

His haircut in the last cup of the world was a mistake. What's that shaved triangle shape above the ear?
mm.jpg

977765.jpg

Mario-Mandzukic-710057.jpg

Why, Mandzu? Why? :sergio:
He was also too skinny and that disadvantaged him.

It's also better that he always leave his hair longer just behind his head, because he has a flat head. But it's much better that his hair doesn't under the ears (with so much hair):
mm2.jpg

This haircut it's...NO GOOD :tdown:
mariomandzukic_20111007.jpg

He must ALWAYS have his forehead in the form of M.

When he painted his blond tips he was very beautiful and stylish :lol3:
mario-mandzukic-cropped_1u1hlibroz9r81kvaonejxr87j.jpg

For me with these hair variations is very, very beautiful...
75447.jpg
mandzukic-5415966212.jpg
mariomanzukic.jpg

3735881_n_vir3.jpg
mario-mandzukic_i4dtuggsn0du1dhsuigvz87s2.jpg

And with beard and mustache :tuttosport:
mandzukic-lapresse.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Omg, I have never written anything more interesting in this forum :touched:

Last edited:

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I love Mario's haircut, it's his aesthetic hallmark. However his hair has gone through some variations...

His haircut in the last cup of the world was a mistake. What's that shaved triangle shape above the ear?
mm.jpg

977765.jpg

Mario-Mandzukic-710057.jpg

Why, Mandzu? Why? :sergio:
He was also too skinny and that disadvantaged him.

It's also better that he always leave his hair longer just behind his head, because he has a flat head. But it's much better that his hair doesn't under the ears (with so much hair):
mm2.jpg

This haircut it's...NO GOOD :tdown:
mariomandzukic_20111007.jpg

He must ALWAYS have his forehead in the form of M.

When he painted his blond tips he was very beautiful and stylish :lol3:
mario-mandzukic-cropped_1u1hlibroz9r81kvaonejxr87j.jpg

For me with these hair variations is very, very beautiful...
75447.jpg
mandzukic-5415966212.jpg
mariomanzukic.jpg

3735881_n_vir3.jpg
mario-mandzukic_i4dtuggsn0du1dhsuigvz87s2.jpg

And with beard and mustache :tuttosport:
mandzukic-lapresse.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Omg, I have never written anything more interesting in this forum :touched:
that's a topic you have given some thought to :D my favorite was this part :lol:
very, very beautiful...
75447.jpg

I know you must be tired of people challenging your sex, but this post pretty much confirms you're either a girl or Alen

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
for being attracted to Mandzukic? Exclusionary and homophobic much?
lol, rather you are dumb much. I'm yet to see a guy, gay or not, comment on any players hair buzzing with excitement and providing 12 pictures :D, so it's either a girl or a psycho DA master, as far as I know tuz only has one of those.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 117)