Mario Mandžukić (137 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
not salty, just happy to see you embrace your turdness
unfortunate that it is so difficult for you to handle being called out on your incorrect opinions (i guess it does happen frequently) that you take it so personally. Maybe you should grow up or I guess you can't force that so just be more cautious in your posting and you will provide less opportunities for others to hurt your sensitive feelings.

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
I dont hate him, he is our player after all. I just dont love that people have made him into something he is not, as it is not fair judging him by those standards. He is a good bloke for the harmony and mental health of the squad Im sure and he has his share of unpredicability, his height which comes handy in occasions nothing else works and he is also not affected by pressure so much. Very good rotation player to have, who doesnt complain publicly, whether he is told to play on the wing or wash toilets. Every team needs them ;)

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
I dont hate him, he is our player after all. I just dont love that people have made him into something he is not, as it is not fair judging him by those standards. He is a good bloke for the harmony and mental health of the squad Im sure and he has his share of unpredicability, his height which comes handy in occasions nothing else works and he is also not affected by pressure so much. Very good rotation player to have, who doesnt complain publicly, whether he is told to play on the wing or wash toilets. Every team needs them ;)
Why u have to put down a hard worker guy? He's a role model for a lot of people

Juvenann

Sep 3, 2018
I didn't said that you hate him, you love him. You say his name more times than his girlfriend. I know that you really love him, but you are a bit resentful cause he didn't invite you to his pool. And I don't blame you, it must not be something easy to overcome :rab:
tumblr_nvrlh1Hc6A1ttrwuoo1_640.jpg

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I didn't said that you hate him, you love him. You say his name more times than his girlfriend. I know that you really love him, but you are a bit resentful cause he didn't invite you to his pool. And I don't blame you, it must not be something easy to overcome :rab:
tumblr_nvrlh1Hc6A1ttrwuoo1_640.jpg
If only Mario had been bathing and then filled up a cup with his bath water. Would you drink it?

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Looks like this will be his most prolific season at Juventus

He has had 10, 7 and 5 goals in the league the past three seasons :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 137)