Mario Mandžukić (65 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Mario, Ronaldo and Dybala should rotate for 2 spots upfront, I don't think it's ideal playing them all 3 at the same time. Dybala has to play deeper than he should and we don't have enough strong wing play to take advantage of Mario and Ronaldo in the box

Buy on AliExpress.com

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Mario, Ronaldo and Dybala should rotate for 2 spots upfront, I don't think it's ideal playing them all 3 at the same time. Dybala has to play deeper than he should and we don't have enough strong wing play to take advantage of Mario and Ronaldo in the box
I think he would've started Berna instead of Dybala without all the moaning about Dybala from the media and fans. Avoided more talk and extra pressure by starting Dybala. South Americans typically arrive late from int'ls and don't start the following game unless needed. Doubt he ever thought of MM-Dyb-CR7 as the best possible attacking lineup.

One good thing about spitgate is all the internet autists and the journos are now focused on that instead of moaning about how Ronaldo still hasn't scored 1 goal a game, Dybala's form and how he'll be sold, and DC not starting, and how we don't play like Barca or Sarrismo.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
I think he would've started Berna instead of Dybala without all the moaning about Dybala from the media and fans. Avoided more talk and extra pressure by starting Dybala. South Americans typically arrive late from int'ls and don't start the following game unless needed. Doubt he ever thought of MM-Dyb-CR7 as the best possible attacking lineup.

One good thing about spitgate is all the internet autists and the journos are now focused on that instead of moaning about how Ronaldo still hasn't scored 1 goal a game, Dybala's form and how he'll be sold, and DC not starting, and how we don't play like Barca or Sarrismo.
Lol, as if Allegri would care about the moaning from the media and fans.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Lol, as if Allegri would care about the moaning from the media and fans.
He would to a certain extent, when the decision doesn't really make a diff on the pitch now or later. Part of being a good manager.

Didn't matter who among Dybala, Berna, DC started vs Sass. It was going to be a W. With all things being equal, might as well not pander to the noise.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Not a good game by Mario. I don't feel he should be starting those games where the opposition is parking the bus for 90 mins. His defensive work isn't valuable in these games.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
True, we need more skillful players in games like tonight. Ronaldo, Berna, Dybala, Costa (if he was available) and 2 man midfield.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)