Mario Mandžukić (141 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Juvenann

Sep 3, 2018
I don't think he had a bad game today, but without doubt it wasn't one of his best performances. You also have to say that he had bad luck, if he had scored, many would be saying the opposite.

- - - Updated - - -

Only difference from today's game and when you call him world class, is that he didn't score a goal today.
tumblr_pds8xtnwmI1uq8pi2o1_400.gif

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Juvenann

Sep 3, 2018
You laugh, yet say the same as me. And you are his biggest fan lol. Smart guy.
LOL. Epic fail. I'm sorry, I had interpreted the comment exactly in the opposite direction :lol:. Sometimes the language is complicated and I have to read some comments more than once or I have to use the translate, and I explain myself very badly, so forgive me if I write often as delayed, be patient.

Btw, I don't want to delete that Mandzu's gif, and I'm not a guy.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
LOL. Epic fail. I'm sorry, I had interpreted the comment exactly in the opposite direction :lol:. Sometimes the language is complicated and I have to read some comments more than once or I have to use the translate, and I explain myself very badly, so forgive me if I write often as delayed, be patient.

Post a picture in pictureski thread.

https://www.juventuz.com/threads/post-your-pictureski-thread.7643/

Go!

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

ah, this explains why you wanted his babies earlier today/yesterday.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011

Are you a woman* or a woman.

The asterix symbolizes an unnaturally big clit that is bigger then @Kyle's deck

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 141)