Mario Mandžukić (76 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
FFS, just stop, there is no defending talking yourself into a red card half hour into the game. It does not matter how vindicated you feel for a call or how the scummy defender trolls you, stfu up when you get yellow card instead of be bone headed enough to lose your cool completely.

He did the team no service there, he could reacted much better there to avoid it, that's all that matters.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Yes Mario was wrong for getting tossed, but I thought it was a QUICK 2nd yellow no matter what Mario said to ref. Official was clueless on handling the situation.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yes Mario was wrong for getting tossed, but I thought it was a QUICK 2nd yellow no matter what Mario said to ref. Official was clueless on handling the situation.
That does not make sense, you aren't allowed to insult a ref just because you got yellow just before. No baby carte Blanche rule. So no there is no matter what you said to the ref, it matters alot what you say or do to the ref.

Plenty of idiot players who gotten quick yellows and suspensions in football.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
That does not make sense, you aren't allowed to insult a ref just because you got yellow just before. No baby carte Blanche rule. So no there is no matter what you said to the ref, it matters alot what you say or do to the ref.

Plenty of idiot players who gotten quick yellows and suspensions in football.

The ref fucked that call up big time, should have had a little more leeway with the call.

Maybe he called the ref's sister a whore.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
what the fuck was his 1st yellow even for? ridiculous
It's the kind of shit refs do all the time, little altercation and give both players a card even if one does absolutely nothing. It's one of those things in football that pisses me off the most, it's poor and lazy officiating.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Instead of getting a penalty, he gets a yellow card and he's supposed to take it without saying a word. That ref fucked up big time. Also, how did VAR not get used there? Ridiculous.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
For those defending Mario, we don't know what he said.
For those arguing to Mario leave and pull it together, I agree.

You will be needed Mario, learn from experience and move on.

CarloP

Jan 24, 2010
It's the kind of shit refs do all the time, little altercation and give both players a card even if one does absolutely nothing. It's one of those things in football that pisses me off the most, it's poor and lazy officiating.
100% this - exacerbated by the fact that in this scenario the ref had VAR as a tool to help him make the correct call, but he declined to use it. Adnan instigates the entire thing - from the last-ditch challenge where he makes contact with Mandzu's left heel, to the reaction afterwards where he aggressively approaches Mandzu, and he continues to throw a tantrum up until Mandzu is shown a red.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 73)