Mario Mandžukić (21 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Yep I would agree with that. Mandzu looks a lot sharper. But did you guys notice that Mandzu was effectively playing at the center forward with Higuain playing a little deeper. When they play together you won't see the best out of both. Dybala can't come back soon enough. Luckily he should be back after the international break.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Good goal :tup:

I still don't like the dual #9 systems, but his performances have been better over the past few weeks, and while it's nice that we can rely on his work-rate and grinta - he's a striker and it's important that he scores goals to help with his confidence.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
You mean the sharpest tool in the shed.
Or the brightest button in the box.

Enviado desde mi LT30p mediante Tapatalk

- - - Updated - - -

Tought it was his best game this season. :tup:
Sorry for the quote, dude :D I was just really happy that he scored.
@Bianconero_Aus I'm wondering if Mandzukic and Higuain won't be able to develop an understanding which allows them to work as a partnership. Even now they rarely get in each other's way. What's surprising, though, is that Higuain is often the one further back and Mandzukic playing more like the number 9.

- - - Updated - - -

When his work rate is backed by end product he is simply a beast. He looked confident yesterday :tup:

Sendt fra min SM-N910F med Tapatalk
The smile on his face after his goal looked more like relief. Hoping for more goals now the pressure has been lifted somewhat.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)