Mario Mandžukić (19 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
You have to say he is consistent and professional. Always gives an effort and you know what to expect in terms of scoring. He's not prolific but he will not fuck about for 6 months.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I wanted him to pass to Kean but at the same time I was afraid he would make a wrong pass but then he scored and that was great.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
My man Mario doing his job as well as anybody could have.

Did anybody else catch his reaction to Bonucci's goal? Celebrating right in the face of the defenders who had been grabbing him seconds eariler? :heart:

Running back to defend corners on the goalline :heart:

got no service at all. Scored one of the two chances he got :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

he's under appreciated around here
Kyle my apologies, next time I will remember to include you in the Mandzukic fanfap :tup:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

Did anybody else catch his reaction to Bonucci's goal? Celebrating right in the face of the defenders who had been grabbing him seconds eariler? :heart:

Kyle my apologies, next time I will remember to include you in the Mandzukic fanfap :tup:
if Mario wills it :bloody:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

What about me? I absolutely love this guy. :p

- - - Updated - - -

Mandzo on form is a beast and WC. Keep it up for another 6 months and we got the CL in the bag
Dude. Imagine he does bench Higgy in CL.

We use Higgy-Pjaca/Dybala in Serie A once they come back from injury and they absolutely tear shit up.

And then we play 4-3-3 with Mandzu in CL and tear shit up. :weee:

Fuck, I'm so glad he's got his poor early season form over with. I love when he plays like this.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
What about me? I absolutely love this guy. :p

- - - Updated - - -

Dude. Imagine he does bench Higgy in CL.

We use Higgy-Pjaca/Dybala in Serie A once they come back from injury and they absolutely tear shit up.

And then we play 4-3-3 with Mandzu in CL and tear shit up. :weee:

Fuck, I'm so glad he's got his poor early season form over with. I love when he plays like this.
Kinda like Real and Barca did with their keepers (Casillas and ter Stegen in CL, Bravo and Navas in La Liga). Higgy rekting Serie A while Mandzo leads us to CL glory :touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)