Mario Mandžukić (47 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
1 season in, what do you guys think about him?

Love the way he plays football and all the grinta but I'm kinda disappointed with the fact that he only scored 13 goals this season. Wish we had somebody who'd guarantee 20 goals up there.

Start him next season or reserve role?

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
We have Dybala for that.

Mandzukic was never the most prolific striker to begin with. He has other qualities that we find useful.

- - - Updated - - -

Juventino[RUS];5260707 said:
STAT: @marioMandzukic9's goals directly earned more points than those of any other Juve player (9) ⚫️⚪️����. #Hi5tory
@Suns

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009

Love the way he plays football and all the grinta but I'm kinda disappointed with the fact that he only scored 13 goals this season. Wish we had somebody who'd guarantee 20 goals up there.

I imagine him doing better next season when the team doesnt struggle at the start and now that he is more settled and hopefully more fit than last season. I dont see why he cant get to 20 goals a season this time around.

Jun 6, 2015

I was pleasantly surprised by him, never understood he was such a good player.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
People forget how shit pogba's form was during the first half of the season.

Naturally, one shouldnt be surprised that they also forgot about Mandzukic injury issues, which kept him from scoring more goals.

With Alves, he'll easely score a ton more.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Shitty the peasant fuck will mostly recall when he came on half injured, unfit against bayern.

They forgot everything else.

Nuff said.

Sandro and alves dropping all kind of ordinance in the box with dybala cirkeling around that is a winning combo.

We do need morata or personal black jesus

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Mandzukic is obviously going to be a bit dependent on service since he is a box striker. The good thing is that you can't say he missed chances. The guy found the net when we gave him the ball. Add his work rate and you have a great player.

There are certain game situations when he is probably the second best option but most of the time he is good enough to do the job.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
I love this guy so much. He's not all shiny and new and exciting in the same way a Dybala or Pogba is...

...but he's so fierce and gritty and wonderful. Absolutely love his attitude, his playing style, and hope he continues killing it here for another few years.

People suggesting Allegri screwed up by having this guy as first choice for much of the season over Morata are off their rockers. Somehow, people still underrate this champion. Ridiculous. He's still a top 10 CF in football.
That's exactly what i had mind on who to choose this years jersey..He just has all that characteristic of a warrior..

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
hat-trick:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Croatia 9 - 0 San Marino
half-time:(6 - 0)
match details :
20'
Marko Pjaca
1 - 0

23'
Mario Mandzukic
2 - 0

24'
Darijo Srna
3 - 0

36'
Mario Mandzukic
4 - 0

38'
Mario Mandzukic
5 - 0

40'
Ivan Perisic
6 - 0

50'
Ivan Rakitic
7 - 0

59'
Nikola Kalinic
8 - 0

73'

9 - 0

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)