Mario Mandžukić (18 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
he should leave. he's always injured, and when fit he doesnt bring the neccessary quality. he has like 9 goals and its almost april.

what a waste of 25 million
You dont like any of Llorente, Mandzukic, Cavani or Morata...all tall, handsome, successful alpha males...

is it because you're insecure about your Persian micropenis?

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
actually if you read my posts earlier in this thread you would see i am a big fan of his and was excited to see him here.

but this whole play with your back to goal bullshit and play him when he is injured has ruined him. he should move on for the sake of his career. and we should sell him to recoup some money to get a good winger or playmaker and buy cuadrado

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Fuck yeah Mario Mandzukic. Alex tries to knock him out and he scores the equaliser.

- - - Updated - - -

You dont like any of Llorente, Mandzukic, Cavani or Morata...all tall, handsome, successful alpha males...

is it because you're insecure about your Persian micropenis?
I've just seen this :rofl:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Love him :heart:, a true old-school striker. Scrappy, fights for every ball, runs like an animal and deadly in the box. Nice to see him score in consecutive games, his goals are always decisive. If he didn't sustain those two injury spells, I reckon he'd be close to scoring 20 goals this season in all comps.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Still a solid signing, he would've been vital if we would have advanced in CL. Instead he's scoring goals for the fuck of it to wrap up another league title. I'm pretty sure that's not what he was brought here to do.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Still a solid signing, he would've been vital if we would have advanced in CL. Instead he's scoring goals for the fuck of it to wrap up another league title. I'm pretty sure that's not what he was brought here to do.
It's a part of it, surely? He was brought to score goals. It's not entirely his fault that we're not playing in Europe till next year.

I hope he stays for next season, do you?

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
He's been piss poor in the second Bayern game though, him coming on for Morata really changed the game completely.

Doesn't take away his near MOTM performance of the first leg of course

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)