Mario Mandžukić (18 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
He's offcourse right.

What i tend to take from such games, is how a player instinctically behaves on the field. A nice way to spot traits and potentials.

Like the Mandzukic goal. I highly doubt that in a meaningfull game, the first defender would miss the header and the second wouldnt have cleared it before it reached Mario. However, what he did with the ball after he actually got it, is a pure finishers instinct
Coman's gif comes to mind.

- - - Updated - - -

You do that like no other.
I know an Aussie who would disagree.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Coman's gif is a good example of what the player would do. How he thinks and reacts. He has the potential to do these things.

Creating consistantly such danger in prior games, that requires a few steps towards maturity to be taken tho.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I know an Aussie who would disagree.
I generally get along with everyone from both sides. Only a couple members I actually lash out against and I wouldn't if they weren't so ridiculous. Then again a lot here think I am so........what can you do? :D

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Coman's gif is a good example of what the player would do. How he thinks and reacts. He has the potential to do these things.

Creating consistantly such danger in prior games, that requires a few steps towards maturity to be taken tho.
Yes, from a pre-season friendly.

I generally get along with everyone from both sides. Only a couple members I actually lash out against and I wouldn't if they weren't so ridiculous. Then again a lot here think I am so........what can you do? :D
Whatever you do, don't be zizinho. Never be zizinho.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)