Mario Mandžukić (67 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Was he though? They found better players as far as I can see. It was not because we really stole him from them in his prime there.
You and Wittl? can keep your gaying to your own personal messages/meetups, or actively participate in a debate here. That would be great.
Atletico replaced him with Jackson Martinez and then with a washed up Torres, neither are better than Mario.

Buy on AliExpress.com

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Yeah he was in excess already. He was sold for 19m and Jackson was bought for 35m. They clearly saw an upgrade on Mandzukic. That Jackson turned out shit is unrelated.
you said they found better players, but lol they didn't, they clearly would've been better off keeping Mario until Diego Costa returned home

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Was he though? They found better players as far as I can see. It was not because we really stole him from them in his prime there.
You and Wittl? can keep your gaying to your own personal messages/meetups, or actively participate in a debate here. That would be great.
lol, -rep

You're just wrong in this case (like in almost every other case), and you won't get it anyway. So why should I bother to continue this hopeless discussion?

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
lol, -rep

You're just wrong in this case (like in almost every other case), and you won't get it anyway. So why should I bother to continue this hopeless discussion?
Dude you clearly do bother though and you follow me like if Im your new Zizinho, desperately trying to win atleast one discussion. Handsome guy you found for your profile though - well done.

It cant really be denied that Mandzukic first was found to be a weak link at Bayern, then soon after at Atlectico, based on how they sold him for peanuts. That doesnt make him bad though, and he had some quite good seasons here.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Dude you clearly do bother though and you follow me like if Im your new Zizinho, desperately trying to win atleast one discussion. Handsome guy you found for your profile though - well done.

It cant really be denied that Mandzukic first was found to be a weak link at Bayern, then soon after at Atlectico, based on how they sold him for peanuts. That doesnt make him bad though, and he had some quite good seasons here.
Better put respek on those names bruv

Mandzo was a key component of treble winning Bayern, and single handedly fucked us in that 4-0 aggregate score, and had an equally big part in dismantling Barca at 7-0 aggregate, he was simply unstoppable. He played like a possesed man, covered every inch of the pitch, hounded the opposing defence, opened up space for his teammates and forced his own way in. Without him I highly doubt they would have won that treble.

As for @zizinho he is the most knowledgeable poster here, and he's no fraud like @Osman and @Fred, he knows his shit

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010

Mandzo was a key component of treble winning Bayern, and single handedly fucked us in that 4-0 aggregate score, and had an equally big part in dismantling Barca at 7-0 aggregate, he was simply unstoppable. He played like a possesed man, covered every inch of the pitch, hounded the opposing defence, opened up space for his teammates and forced his own way in. Without him I highly doubt they would have won that treble.

As for @zizinho he is the most knowledgeable poster here, and he's no fraud like @Osman and @Fred, he knows his shit
Definitely, completely agree. He peaked at Bayern in 2013. Now we are in 2018 and Im saying he is not longer the player people want him to be.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Yeah he was in excess already. He was sold for 19m and Jackson was bought for 35m. They clearly saw an upgrade on Mandzukic. That Jackson turned out shit is unrelated.
So ATM seeing Mario as excess is relevant, but their assessment on Martinez (35m purchase turned out to be shit) is not? What a brilliant argument.
You know Davids was also excess at Milan.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

all true, Mandzo at Bayern >>>> Higuain anywhere. if he stays, he should be captain next season

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
all true, Mandzo at Bayern >>>> Higuain anywhere. if he stays, he should be captain next season
100%
Best candidate for captaincy imo.
Chiello is to prone to brainfarts, Marchisio is too soft and will most likely get sold, Rugani is for sale, Litch is leaving he would have been a top candidate

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
100%
Best candidate for captaincy imo.
Chiello is to prone to brainfarts, Marchisio is too soft and will most likely get sold, Rugani is for sale, Litch is leaving he would have been a top candidate
sell Higgy, get Mandzu his starting spot back next to Dybala, give him armband (will motivate him to have monster games against Madrid even further). Morata as super sub. we gonna win the CL finally

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
So ATM seeing Mario as excess is relevant, but their assessment on Martinez (35m purchase turned out to be shit) is not? What a brilliant argument.
You know Davids was also excess at Milan.
This is becoming ridiculous - how can it be so hard to understand lol? Atlectico didnt believe in him anymore, right, and decided to sell him for cheap and buy another player, in hope of improving the team. How well Jackson performed for them has nothing to do with Marios time there and that they didnt want him anymore, right? Same for Bayern, they wanted to upgrade on him, shipped his ass to Atlectico and got Lewan.

Juliano13 said:
If that doesn't deserve a -rep I don't know what does.
What are you upset about? We've been taking other clubs 'trash' many times, and often it has played out well for us. Mandzukic was good value for money as well.

Cronios said:
Mandzu is not an excess and the point is if he wants to stay or not
Thanks - you just set everything straight

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
This is becoming ridiculous - how can it be so hard to understand lol? Atlectico didnt believe in him anymore, right, and decided to sell him for cheap and buy another player, in hope of improving the team. How well Jackson performed for them has nothing to do with Marios time there and that they didnt want him anymore, right? Same for Bayern, they wanted to upgrade on him, shipped his ass to Atlectico and got Lewan.
Of course everybody who is not for an upgrade all the time is an idiot. The choice between Manzukic and Lewandowski was an obvious one. In the case of Atleti they were clearly wrong on their assessment of what an upgrade was, so their opinion is worth shit. If you go from Mario to Martinez and then Torres who cares whether or not you see a player as excess?

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017

:lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)