Mario Mandžukić (66 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apr 19, 2007
Why anyone would want to sell this guy is beyond me. If you dont like him as a winger I get it but thats a tactical decision. He is a great player to have on the team. Fights every match and you never hear a bad word from him. Did you ever think that a CF might not like being a winger either but he does all the dirty work with very little glorification and never complains.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Why anyone would want to sell this guy is beyond me. If you dont like him as a winger I get it but thats a tactical decision. He is a great player to have on the team. Fights every match and you never hear a bad word from him. Did you ever think that a CF might not like being a winger either but he does all the dirty work with very little glorification and never complains.
I understand where you're coming from, but it's not time for sympathy. Mandzukic is turning 32 in a couple of months, and we have a batch of new wingers who are younger, hungrier, and frankly better in that position. Mandzukic should stay, but as a CF backup to Higuain. Cuadrado, Berna, Costa, and Pjaca as the wingers, with Higuain and Mandzukic as the CFs; Dybala can alternate between being a winger, a CF, or an SS.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)